Customers also bought these products
Air Hogs Remote-Controlled Battle Tracker W/ Bonus Ammo (Exclusive)
About this item
About this item
The all-new Air Hogs Battle Tracker delivers head-to-head interactive combat with bonus ammo! Take command of the Disk-Launching Helicopter as the A.R.T (Automated Robotic Turret) tracks your every move. Prepare for evasive maneuvers as you dodge powerful missiles aimed to knock you out of the sky. Return fire and disable the A.R.T before it successfully lands a shot.
Air Hogs Battle Tracker:
- Enter the heat of battle with both single and multiplayer modes
Single Player Auto Mode:
- Take control of the heli and launch disks at the A.R.T antenna
- But, beware! A.R.T tracks your every move while releasing a devastating payload of missiles
- Don't underestimate the advanced intelligence tracking system as you go head-to-head in battle
- Built in Steady-Fly Technology for Advanced Flight Stability
2-Player: Manual Mode:
- Easily switch to manual mode using the A.R.T remote control
- Face-off against friends and see who will be victorious!
- Switch roles as you control 2 different advanced weapon systems and discover each of their advantages
Disk Launching Helicopter:
- Launch your way to victory with the high-powered disk launching heli!
- The resilient hard-plastic body is armored to withstand all combat scenarios
- Steady-Fly Technology detects flight instability and auto adjusts rotor systems delivering superior, stable flight
- The advanced disk release system lets you launch your payload in rapid or single bursts
- Fire across massive distances and turn any room into an adrenaline fueled combat zone
Automated Robotic Turret:
- The A.R.T is a state-of-the-art robot built with auto tracking technology and lock-on sequencing
- It intelligently tracks and monitors flight patterns of the Disk Launching Helicopter and locks-on for fatal shots
- The advanced missile load and release system launches missiles with precision and speed to challenge even the greatest of Air Hogs Pilots
- It's built in sensor intelligence responds to disk impacts and recognizes when it has been defeated
- But don't expect an easy battle as the robotic voice analyzes and speaks during battle to distract its opponents!
- Bring home the most insanely innovative, interactive and indestructible aerial battle system ever built with the Air Hogs Battle Tracker
- 1 Battle Tracker with Tethered Remote Control, 36 Missiles, 1 Disk Shooting Helicopter, 14 Disks, 1 Disk Removal Tool, 1 Helicopter Remote Control, 1 Instruction Manual
- Single Player and Multiplayer Action
- Intelligent Auto Tracking Technology delivers real physical interactive battle
- A.R.T Intelligence acknowledges each situation with spoken comments
- For Ages 10+
Requires 10 AA Batteries (not Included)
|Age Start:||10 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 10.0 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes awesome toy and well worth the money my son is 8and loves it.by BNChome2/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby dimplesdabratt2/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby pkaway2/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No that is the Heli cageby Supaflyguy11/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can play them in the same room we have other air hogs and they are able to work all at the same time.by BNChome12/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not know if the remote has different hz. But it seems to be partly if not all infared, you have to have remote aimed at helicopter for it to respond. If not in line copter stays on last command until you get the remote control aimed at it again. be prepared to cut joystick power when heli gets near obstruction, less damage when falling from sky.by pkaway12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you be in a different room with two sets, just not in the same roomby Supaflyguy11/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?