Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Air Hogs Zero Gravity Laser Racer features award-winning, patented Wall Climber Technology that allows this RC racecar to defy the laws of gravity. Drive along the floor, up the walls and even upside down! Its five directional control and infrared sensors allow the Air Hogs Zero Gravity Car to chase a beam of light in any direction. Turn off the lights for maximum effect and watch the LED lights change color as you race along the wall. This blue RC racecar is recommended for children ages 5 and up. It provides a good way to teach friendly competition, the concept of being a good sport, sharing, and having fun in a healthy manner.
Air Hogs RC Zero Gravity Laser Racer, Blue:
- Award-winning, patented Wall Climber Technology
- Allows the car to defy the laws of gravity
- Drive this blue RC racecar along the floor, up the walls and even upside down
- 5 directional control and infrared sensors
- Turn off the lights for maximum effect
- Watch the LED lights change color
- Air Hogs RC Zero Gravity Laser Racer requires 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Recommended for kids ages 5 and up
- Choking hazard: Not suitable for children below 3 years
- Air Hogs Zero Gravity Car Model No.: 20068163
|Age Start:||5 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 5.75 x 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No...I would say no, because even on the flat dry walls with paint, any little infraction made it stop or fall off. Though I do not have these types of walls, I would say that it wouldn't work on textured walls.by DD22110/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't it needs smooth indoor surfaces to work well.by rubiya11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products