To accommodate our customers, the CompM4 sight is now available with a high battery compartment. In all other aspects, the CompM4 is identical to the Aimpoint CompM4s.The electronic components in the CompM4 improve upon Aimpoint s existing state of- the-art ACET diode circuitry, allowing this new sight to run constantly for over 8 years on a single AA battery. The CompM4 features an internal voltage regulator that allows the sight to operate on any AA size battery available worldwide.
This sight features a 2 minute-of-angle (MOA) dot size, making it perfectly suited for use with Aimpoint's 3XMagnifier scope module.
The CompM4 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices, and features an extremely rugged and easy to use 16-position manual switch with 7 night vision compatible settings and 9 daylight settings. The CompM4 sight body is designed to protect both the optics and adjustment components against hard use, and is waterproof to 45 meters (150 feet). The CompM4 also features an improved QRP2 Picatinny rail mount, eliminating the need for a separate mounting ring.
This mount has over twice the clamping force of the original QRP, and features a lower and wider torque limiting knob to improve ease of use and lessen the chance of the sight base becoming snagged on other equipment. The mount is keyed into the sight to absorb recoil forces. Vertical and cantilever spacers are available to allow the sight to fit on most rifle and carbine variants. The sight can also be used on any other weapon with a Picatinny rail mounting system.
• Compatible with every generation of Night Vision Device (NVD)
• Super ACET technology allows up to 80,000 hours over 8 years of daytime operation on one AA battery
• 1x (non-magnifying) parallax-free optic.
• Internal voltage regulator allows the CompM4 to be used with any AA sized battery.
• 7 night vision compatible settings and 9 daylight settings Improved rotary switch will not suffer damage under normal use.
• QRP2 mount has twice the clamping force of the original QRP, and the mounting knob is wider and shorter to improve operation, and lessen the chance of becoming snagged on other gear
• Mount base is "keyed" into the body of the sight to absorb recoil
• Mount base screws directly into the sight ? no separate sight ring is required
• 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
• 2 MOA dot for close combat and long-distance engagement
• Matches perfectly with Aimpoint 3x Magnifier
• Unequalled light transmission
• Front lens opening is threaded for addition of the Killflash anti-reflective device
• Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
• Vertical spacer included
• Improved adjustment caps are easier to remove, and are protected against impact
• Can be used with a carry handle adaptor for use on all Colt style rifles