About this item
Available in black or white, Hillsdale Furniture's transitional Aiden Twin Bed is perfect for a kid's, teen's or student's room. A simple ladder back headboard and clean platform make this an easy fit into most decors. No frame necessary, this bed comes complete with everything you will need.
Aiden Twin Bed, Black:
- Wood construction
- Clean lines
- Assembly required
- Constructed from hardwood and wood composites
- Dimensions: 69"L x 42.25"W x 35.25"H
- Mattress and boxsprings sold separately
See all bedroom furniture on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||50.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||69.0 x 42.25 x 35.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. This is listed as a twin bed but it is shown as 69" long which is too short for a twin. Is the lenght really 79"?
- Yes, it is at least 10 cm longer than my 75 inch long matress.by Jkchen3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Each of the two wooden frame pieces are approximately 38 1/2 inches in length; my mattress length is approximately 74 inches; with the width of the head and foot boards the bed I purchased is close to 79 inches.by goodVote3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its 79 inches.by Benjamin673/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has slates, I am 180lb and cool with itby Jkchen3/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with bed slates.by Benjamin673/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?