Aerobie Aeropress Coffee Maker
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The AEROPRESS is an entirely new way to make coffee. Smoothest — using the ideal water temperature and gentle air pressure brewing yields rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness. Richest — total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction of the ultimate in full coffee flavor. Other coffee makers drip hot water on bed of grounds, over extracting at the center and under extracting at the edge. Purest — micro filtered for grit free coffee — unlike other press-type coffee makers. Fastest — one minute from start to enjoy. The actual press time takes only 20 seconds.
Aerobie Aeropress Coffee Maker:
- Makes 1 to 3 cups (1 or 2 mugs) of coffee or espresso
- Water and grounds are mixed together for ten seconds
- Then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in 20 seconds
- The total brewing time of only 30 seconds results in exceptionally smooth flavor
- Tasters ranging from professional cuppers and author Kenneth Davids, to coffee aficionados all praise the smooth, rich flavor
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AERO-80R08|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can you use regular store bought coffee like Maxwell House to brew instead of grinding beans?
- YES YOU CANby chewacha4/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the instructions you can. I am not sure how fine a grind you can buy prepackaged, but I like coffee strong and that would require a fined grind than drip.by Buddy1/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely! I have used regular store bought coffee as well as coffee I have ground myself. That's the beauty of this maker.by Tiggerific11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby RDubya10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $29.99 Was $35.90Save $5.91
- $39.88 List price $69.99Save $30.11
- $36.99 Was $39.00Save $2.01