Advocate Moist/Dry Heating Pad, 1ct
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $9.99 List price $12.99Save $3.00
- $10.85 Was $11.66Save $0.81
- from $9.87
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Relieve sore muscle pain with the Advocate Moist/Dry Heating Pad. The 12" x 24" king-sized heating pad heats quickly and stays at an even temperature. The Advocate Moist/Dry Heating Pad works by delivering deep-penetrating heat to tired muscles. This heat therapy pad features an absorbent sponge, which makes it feel like your muscles are getting localized steam room treatment, so your body feels more relaxed. This king-size heating pad can be used to help with muscle soreness in your back, knees, legs and chest. The Advocate Moist/Dry Heating Pad gives you even heat wherever you need it. This effective heating pad is absorbent and antimicrobial, so you won't feel uncomfortable wetness. Plus, this heating pad includes a reusable bag for easy storage. Designed with safety in mind, the heating pad automatically shuts off after 40 minutes. When you're looking for deep-penetrating relief for aching muscles and joints, this heat therapy pad is up to the job.
This pad also comes with an extra long cord.
Advocate Moist/Dry Heating Pad:
- Intense moist or dry heat
- Automatic shut-off function
- Easy-to-use controller
- Heats up consistently
- Provides even, deep-penetrating heat relief
- Includes reusable storage bag
- Extra long, 9" cord
- King size measures 12" x 24"
|Manufacturer Part Number:||315|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.00 x 10.50 x 10.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Since walmart did not respond--- i used a watt tester device on this pad-- it uses 50 watts on ANY setting [ except off] it pulls 50 watts continuously on warm-lo-med or high. the control switch lowers-raises the heat level in the pad-- so the control switch gets very warm. since it goes off every 10 minutes i assume the control overheats ??? unknown but it is a hassle to restart frequently-- not after 40 minutes as advertised. high [ or any temp setting] heats quick then shuts off completely in a few minutes.by abearwhocares2/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The red light goes on the control after about ten minutes after it's plugged in and continues to blink until disconnected.
- mine turns on...BUT -- will only stay on for a max of 10 minutes-- not 40 minutes as advertised ---it must be restarted repeatedly and that will undoubtedly ruin the click switch quickly--ADVOCATE NEEDS TO ADDRESS THE QUALITY OF THE CONTROL SWITCH. high heat is comfortably warm-- warm-low-medium all feel the same= barely warm. good price but not good quality control switches -- be warned.by abearwhocares12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The heating pad can be washed and wiped clean.by Quest Products10/9/2015Written by a verified representative from Quest ProductsWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?