About this item
Finn and Jake wake up one morning to find their trash stolen by the Ice King! Jake couldn't care less about half-eaten bananas, crumpled up math notes, and old chicken diapers - but when the Ice King uses these stolen goods to construct a Garbage Princess, our heroes embark on a fantastical adventure and teach him a lesson! Journey through the Land of Ooo in an offbeat adventure and discover perilous dungeons, unimaginable treasures, the true meaning of friendship, and never-ending fun!
- An original storyline and concept written by series creator Pendleton Ward brings the adventure and fun of the series to gamers for the first time!
- Classic Action Adventure gameplay with top and side views for overworld exploration and dungeon combat.
- Journey through the Land of Ooo, conquer dungeons, collect awesome treasure, and complete crazy quests!
- Appearances from popular characters like Princess Bubblegum, the Ice King, Lady Rainicorn, Tree Trunks, Lumpy Space Princess, Marceline and more will help - or distract - you during your adventure.
- Do battle as Finn and kick butt with an array of punch attacks, sword strikes or just pick up stunned enemies and toss them!
- Use Jake's magical stretchy powers to form bridges, change into a boat, and become tiny or huge!
- Find rare battle abilities to have Finn and Jake perform team moves like the Fist Smash, the Downward Sword Thrust or the Twirling Death Blossom!
- Explore multiple lands from the show like the Grasslands, Candy Kingdom, Red Rock Pass and Ice Kingdom.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Animated Blood, Comic Mischief, and Cartoon Violence
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.92 x 5.39 x 0.52|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Hi Yes, the DS version will do. However, the 3DS WILL NOT. Hope this helps. Regardsby industrialengineer1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby demauri12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?