About this item
Important Delivery Information:
Home Delivery: The freight trucking service that ships your wood playset will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment. This Adventure Playsets Atlantis swing set is only available for curbside delivery, and will not be moved into your home or garage. You will need to move the large boxes to their final location.
- Please note that this item ships in multiple boxes, and the boxes may arrive at different times.
Site to Store Pickup: This item is packaged in multiple large boxes that may not fit in a standard-sized vehicle. Please make sure you have a large car or truck for store pickup.
- Box 1 dimensions: 7.25" x 22.25" x 90.25"; weight: 119 lbs.
- Box 2 dimensions: 7.5" x 22.25" x 90.25"; weight: 138 lbs.
Adventure Playsets Atlantis Swing Set: Give your kids the opportunity for outdoor adventures all summer long with this wooden children's swing set. Constructed from sustainable cedar wood, this eco-friendly outdoor Adventure swing set includes enough activities sure to keep your kids busy and entertained for hours on end.
- Covered play deck above a clubhouse with bay window
- Sun Deck
- 8' Super-safe Speedy Slide
- Two belt swings with kid-friendly chains
- Deluxe ship's-wheel glider with multiple feet positions for growing children
- Imagination Station (Can be used as a lunch counter, lemonade stand, or puppet theater)
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Flat Step ladder
- Ship Lap Wood Roof
- Safe-T-Fuse Fastener System (Patent Pending)
- All wood is included
- More than one person recommended for the assembly of this cedar swing set
- Depending on your experience, assembly of this wood play set should take approximately 10-14 hours after inventory of parts. Therefore, we recommend you set aside a full day for assembly.
- Instructions are included
- Lumber is pre-drilled, pre-cut, and pre-stained
- Lumber is stamped for ease of assembly
- Play set footprint is 18' 1" L x 7' 9 1/2" W x 9' 3 1/2" H; the recommended safe play area is 30' 1" L x 25' 10" W x 15' 3 1/2" H
- Place in a flat area of your yard to minimize ground preparation.
- Choose a level location for the equipment. This can reduce the likelihood of the cedar play set tipping over and loose-fill surfacing material washing away during heavy rains.
- Place the equipment not less than 6 feet from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines, or electrical wires.
- Provide enough room so that the children can use the equipment safely. For example, for structures with multiple play activities, a slide should not exit in front of a swing.
- It is a good idea to place your Playcenter in an area that is convenient for adults to watch children at play.
- Do not build your playset on top of surfacing material.
- 3/8" Cordless Drill or Electric Drill
- 1/8", 5/16", & 3/8" Drill Bits
- Drill attachments: Phillips head screw, 3/8" socket driver, torque head screw
- 1/2" & 7/16" Open end Wrenches
- Tape Measure
- 1/2" & 9/16" Nut drivers
- 3/8" Drive Ratchet, 1/2" & 9/16" std sockets, 1/2" & 9/16" deep sockets
- Claw Hammer
- Phillips & Straight Blade screw drivers
- Level 24"
- Rubber Mallet - Optional
- Step Ladder
- Adventure Playsets swing sets are constructed from 100% cedar factory-stained lumber
- Wooden swing set is made from sustainable forests
For questions about this swing set, please call Adventure Playsets at 1-800-856-4445 or visit our website at www.swingsetsonline.com
|Swing Set Type:||Wooden Swing Sets|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||80.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.