Advantage SportsRack SofTop 13 cu ft Roof Cargo Bag
Customers also considered
- $19.95 Was $21.98Save $2.03
- $54.95 Was $64.76Save $9.81
- See details in cart
- $12.86 Was $16.97Save $4.11
- Rollback$13.99 Was $43.95Save $29.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Advantage SportsRack SofTop Cargo Bag allows you to utilize your vehicles roof rack to get full use out of your vehicles travel space. You will have 13 cubic feet of storage space to haul extra stuff anywhere you go. Measuring 38" x 38" x 15", the SofTop easily attaches to a standard roof rack with eight tie down straps. The bag is made from durable water and weather resistant 600 denier coated polyester. The #10 2-way Zipper runs on three sides of the bag allowing easy access to your cargo from any side of the vehicle. Try using the SofTop for traveling, camping, carrying sports equipment or when you just need some extra leg room in the vehicle. Easy to install and remove, it folds flat for easy storage with included storage bag when not in use.
Advantage SportsRack SofTop 13 cu ft Roof Cargo Bag:
- Attaches to Roof Racks with 8 tie down points
- Weather resistant
- Holds 13 cubic feet (measures 38" x 38" x 15")
- Easy to install and remove
- Storage bag included
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 12.0 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The one I purchased was NOTby papaguy3127/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Manufacture states water "resistant" has zipper that in driving rain can leak slightly. Common sense dictates watch what you haul after all it is on the top of your car.by NobodyinDetroit8/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No only water resistant the wind will force water through.by My2choyz8/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not, is not. but is weather resistant.by compradorexigente8/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it comes with straps.by Wolffsfamily6/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does. My car had side rails but not crossbars so I did have to buy thoseby stroop11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does have straps. But on our 300 mile trip to Florida, the seams did rip and had to return it.by bstuart48/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This has straps on its four sides.by CommunityAnswer8/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 38" x 38" x 18" Existing roof rack required.by NobodyinDetroit9/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has straps on all four sides to hold it in place. A rack is needed to attach to.by My2choyz8/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you need it.by compradorexigente8/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?