About this item
The Advantage TiltAWAY 4-Bike Rack features a heavy duty steel construction. The rear mount bike rack is designed to carry up to four bicycles while allowing access to the rear cargo of a truck, SUV, or van without detaching the bike rack or taking off all the bikes. The arms on the rack of this vehicle bike rack have Advantage saddle wraps that hold the bike firmly. With this rack, you can easily open the tailgate or rear cargo doors of a vehicle by tilting the bike rack away from the vehicle. All your gear is still easily accessible and you can take more than a few friends riding. This steel Advantage bike rack mounts right onto receivers of 1.25 or two inches. The rack features a black powder-coated, corrosion-resistant finish. The visible reflectors let other drives identify the rack on your vehicle. This Advantage TiltAWAY 4-Bike Rack measures 35"L x 15"W x 7"H and can be folded down for easy storage.
Advantage TiltAWAY 4-Bike Rack:
- Rear-mount design eliminates overhead lifting and increases fuel economy
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish
- The Advantage bike rack mounts right to 1.25" or 2" receivers
- Access vehicle without detaching the bike rack or removing bikes
- Tilts away from vehicle for easy access
- Rack arms have Advantage saddle straps to hold the bikes securely
- Highly visible reflectors lets drivers see you more easily
- Arms fold down and lock in place when not in use
- The rear mount bike rack includes 10' cable lock
- Holds up to 150 pounds
- Measures: 35.00"L x 15.00"W x 7.00"H
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Model# 3009
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||35.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||35.0 x 15.0 x 7.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.