Adult-Sized Lightweight Number Scrimmage Vest
Customers also viewed these products
- from $54.35
- Rollbackfrom $4.69
- Rollback$17.51 Was $19.59Save $2.08
- from $6.68
- Rollbackfrom $3.40
- from $2.99
- from $28.41
- Rollbackfrom $8.67
- $319.81 List price $539.99Save $220.18
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Adult Sized Number Football Scrimmage vest is an excellent choice for a variety of sports, including soccer, football and basketball. Additionally, this youth scrimmage vest features a one size fits all construction, and is made from polyester mesh for enhanced durability and resistance to tearing. This lightweight, porous material allows for increased airflow, while still providing ample identification. The vests reinforced neck and armholes also help to prevent fraying or ripping, while an elastic bottom and waist helps to keep it secured. Each lightweight scrimmage vest, soccer, is pre-numbered 1-12, and each set comes in a variety of colors, including black, gold, orange, purple, royal, scarlet and kelly green.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||C47NBKXX|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 12by Teachthem3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Description says they are pre numbered 1-12, so I would assume it is a pack of 12.by rodmaninmd11/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are the scrimmage jerseys (Model # C47NRKXX) numbered front and back or just on the front?
- Numbers are same size front and back. Note that they are 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12. I would have liked 0,1,2,3,4,5,10,11,12,13,14,15 instead.by SpecialOlympicsCoach10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- back and frontby Teachthem3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $19.97 Was $30.25Save $10.28
- $41.16 Was $43.60Save $2.44
- $123.87 List price $129.21Save $5.34
- Rollback$159.83 Was $166.17Save $6.34