About this item
A classic design gives a touch of timeless elegance with this Adison Queen Metal Bed. It offers versatile styling that complements a wide range of decors and is composed of metal bed posts that are painted in a cherry wood finish. It expresses subtle sophistication with its distressed finish and scrollwork that features gold-tone detailing on both the headboard and footboard. This cast-iron metal bed has an open, airy design that works well even in smaller rooms. It ships in three boxes, which include the headboard, footboard, a set of rails and three slats. The box spring and mattress required for this cast iron queen bed frame are sold separately.
Adison Metal Bed, Queen:
- Metal bed posts painted in a rich cherry wood finish
- Rich distressed cherry finish sets a tone of subtle sophistication
- Cast-iron scrollwork with gold-tone brushed detailing along headboard and footboard
- Open, airy design fits beautifully in smaller rooms
- Made of cast iron
- Assembly required
- Includes headboard, footboard, one set of rails, three slats
- Box spring is required
- Queen Bed Dimensions: 60'' x 84'' x 53.5''H
- Complete bed consists of 2 colors: brown headboard, black rail
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||31.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use my bedskirt but you're correct in that the bedframe itself isn't made to accomodate them.by LaLasQuest2/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you need a bedskirt or a bedspread to complete the look. They fit BEHIND the metal footboard.by DRBRDZ12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I actually do have a bed skirt on mine, however it is tucked under the boxspring in places where the three slats are. Fortunately it's not that obvious with the type of skirt I have. It's an eyelet lace dust ruffle. But the correct answer would probably be no this bed frame is not made for a bedskirt. You might consider using fusable webbing to iron a pretty fabric onto the box springs directly.by americanpie7/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does, and it would look best with one, I think. Otherwise you can see the side rails.by BoosMomWV4/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The metal parts are both black & brown. The posts are black with the top knobby portion of it is brown. Very classy and rich looking!!by LaLasQuest10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its blackby ChocolateShoppingDiva1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is black with little gold trimby Homelegance12/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the bed is more of a burnished bronze. It is NOT shiny and it is dark.by DRBRDZ9/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by LaLasQuest5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need a mattress and boxsprings.by DRBRDZ2/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a platform bed, I believe it is made for a mattress and box springs. However I don't know why you couldn't lay a box spr size sheet of plywood across the slats and put your mattress on that.by americanpie9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Ani9186/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?