Adesso Alice Floor Mirror, Champagne Steel
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- from $9.87
- Rollbackfrom $137.35
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Adesso Alice Floor Mirror provides your room with both functionality and elegance. Place it in any room to create the illusion of a larger space. This champagne steel decorative floor mirror folds for easier transport. You can place it in a variety of areas to create your ideal dressing conditions. The powder-coated finish is durable and guards against corrosion. The internal steel construction helps the mirror frame to hold up against bumps and dings so you can enjoy it for years to come.
Adesso Alice Floor Mirror, Champagne Steel:
- 1/4" beveled trims on the sides
- Folding full-length floor mirror
- Powder-coated champagne finish
- Steel construction
- Dimensions: 59"H x 13.5"W x 13.5"D
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.5 x 14.5 x 59.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The mirror does not come with any provision for hanging on the wall. I suppose you could devise something, for instance, to hook up between the mirror and the top of the frame in the back, and then use that to hang on a heavy-duty picture-hanging hook on the wall. But you'd have to be careful to not crack the mirror. Unless you have a specific reason for wanting this mirror, I personally would get a mirror intended for hanging.by Dieper12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?