Adams Deck Planter
Customers also considered
- from $31.58
- from $29.14
- $8.05 Was $9.99Save $1.94
- $7.92 Was $11.84Save $3.92
- $11.04 Was $12.85Save $1.81
- from $17.12
- Reduced Price$8.92
- $15.56 Was $17.62Save $2.06
- $19.99 Was $29.00Save $9.01
- $19.76 Was $21.33Save $1.57
- Rollback$33.97 Was $39.99Save $6.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This extra-large, sturdy deck box planter is perfect to add color to the deck or patio. Stronger than typical planters, the thick walls will not bend when planted. It includes a plug for easy drainage.
Adams Deck Planter:
- Extra-large, sturdy deck box
- Thick walls will not bend when planted
- Includes plug for easy drainage
- Constructed of durable resin
- Will not rust, peel or rot
- UV-protected to maintain its color
- 1-year limited warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9302-01-3700|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||36.00 x 15.50 x 8.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The planter itself is 36" x 15 1/2" and 8" tall. The actual inside & planting space is 34" x 13 1/2" and 7" deep.by SomewhereInWestVirginia6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (22) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its about 3 ft.by GASweetPea4/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This planter is 36 inches long.by CommunityAnswer4/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This planter measures 36" Length x 15.50"Width x 8" Height.by CommunityAnswer7/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 36" long 15.5" wide 8" high will fit a 6" wide deck railby robpie397/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- width versus the depthby waldeer7/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think that, as long as you get a paint that will adhere to plastic, they could be painted.by LovesGagets3/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. I bought the white. It has a smooth plastic finish. I hardly think paint will stick for long on it.by truthbtold557/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't paint mine but my neighbor paints hers. Google has a lot of recommendations about doing it.by SomewhereInWestVirginia3/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $169.98
- $56.31 Was $60.63Save $4.32
- from $17.12