About this item
Adams Carpet Powder with Linalool and Nylar is formulated to help keep your home flea-free for up to 12 months. Adams Carpet powder kills ticks and fleas in all four stages of the life-cycle: larvae, pupae, eggs and adults. The pleasant citrus scent enhanced with linalool will leave your carpet smelling fresh and clean. This carpet powder comes in a shake-on canister.
Adams Carpet Powder with Linalool and Nylar:
- Fresh, pleasant citrus scent
- Shake-on canister
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.56 x 2.5 x 2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- TRY VINGER AND WARM WATER MIX ON THE PUPPIES. EMPTY THE THE VACCUME AFTER USE ON YOUR CARPETS, THE POWDER SHOULD STAY ON CARPET FOR 24 HOURS. YOU CAN USE THE SPRAY ON ADULT ANIMALS. GOOD LUCK.by silvertonemuffin2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We do dog rescue here, I seriously would not recommend this product be used around young pups or a mother that I presume is still nursing, so not moving around so much. The linalool in this is very very strong, and the odors and possible powder would probably become a respiratory irritant for young animals. Dawn will not kill all fleas, but there are shampoos that are gentle and will but you will need to use fairly often since there is nearly a month-long cycle of flea eggs hatching. You can also try adding a small amount of garlic powder to the mother's food and/or a 1/2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar to the water that all the animals drink. That will help repel fleas. Be aware that the first few days there may be looser stools with the vinegar.by LadyKSpiderclan9/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. I have four indoor cats and they were not affected at all by the powder. They gave it a quick sniff the first day and then ignored it for the four hours it was on the carpet.by Catfolks5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would need to work the powder deeply down into your carpeting, since it does contain a pesticide, and you would want to keep your cats off it for some period of time, since the linalool produces a very strong fume initially. It would probably be best to do an area, then another, rather than doing your entire house at one time.by LadyKSpiderclan5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- CAT'S WERE ON THE CARPET AFTER I FINISHED CLEANING UP.by silvertonemuffin12/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Once you work the powder deeply into your carpet, it is safe to walk on. I used an old push broom and just kept going back and forth, to get it down where the fleas hide. However, the main concern will be to wait until the fumes lessen -- they're quite strong at first. I recommend doing a portion of your carpeting at a time, and keeping the dogs off until the smell goes down. This can take a day or so.by LadyKSpiderclan5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?