The Acer Veriton VZ290G-UD5253W All-In-One Desktop PC, 4GB Memory, 18.5" Touchscreen Monitor, delivers business PC solutions for SMB users who require powerful, business-smart performance, connectivity, security and control with a touchscreen. The all-in-one design conserves desk or counter space and can also be wall-mounted, providing versatility in a variety of SMB settings. The cost-competitive touchscreen offers enhanced desktop control and new avenues for business in showroom promotions, in-store demonstrations, public transportation, government agencies, hospitals and more. Wireless connectivity and low PC system noise makes the working environment better. On top of that, strict compliance with environmental standards ensures high-energy efficiency and lowers operating cost. A proven Intel Atom D525 processor provides powerful control of multitasking for everyday business productivity.
Controls and connectors are positioned for efficient usability, and a modular internal design makes it easy to change parts.
Acer Veriton VZ290G-UD5253W All-In-One Desktop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Atom D525 processor
The Acer Windows 7 Desktop, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Professional And Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Option, features 1.80GHz, 1MB Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more on the Acer Veriton VZ290G-UD5253W All in One Desktop PC, 4GB Memory, 18.5" Touchscreen Monitor
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 18.5" HD touchscreen display
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150
- 4-in-1 memory card reader
- 5 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
Support and Warranty:
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
What's In The Box:
- 1-year limited warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
- Power cord
- USB keyboard
- USB mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.