Looking for a creative solution to your limited workspace? The compact Acer Veriton N VN2010G-UT03POE Desktop PC packs generous processing power, manageability and security features into a one-liter design perfect for space-restricted settings. Available thin clients maximize security and manageability for a lower total cost of ownership.
Acer Veriton N VN2010G-UT03POE Desktop PC:Acer Veriton N VN2010G-UT03POE Desktop PC Key Features and Benefits:
- TI TMS320DM8148 DaVinci processor
1GHz, 512KB Cache
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
The Acer Desktop PC with 4GB flash memory and Devon Terminal Operating System 7.1 allows you to do the computer basics of web surfing, emails and documents
- 4GB flash memory
Store 2,000 photos, 1,000 songs or 2 hours of HD video and more on the Acer Desktop PC with TI TMS320DM8148 DaVinci Processor and 1GB system memory
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet
- Imagination Technologies SGX530
With DVI capability
Software:Acer Veriton N VN2010G-UT03POE Desktop PC Support and Warranty:
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x DVI port, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
- The Acer Desktop PC with TI TMS320DM8148 DaVinci Processor and 1GB system memory is 2.2 lbs, 6.9" x 4.8" x 1.4"
What's In The Box:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the Acer Desktop PC with 4GB flash memory and Devon Terminal Operating System 7.1.
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
- Power cord
- USB keyboard
- USB mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.