The Acer Aspire 11.6" Laptop PC, V5-122P-0607 delivers full PC performance in a thin and mobile package.
Acer Silver 11.6" Aspire V5-122P-0607 Laptop PC:Acer Aspire 11.6" Laptop PC, V5-122P-0607 Key Features and Benefits:
- Acer Windows 8 Laptop with AMD Quad-Core A6-1450 Processor
1.0GHz (with a Max Turbo Speed of 1.40 GHz), 2MB L2 Cache
- 6GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your Acer Touchscreen Laptop with 6GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive
- AMD Radeon HD 8250 Graphics
With 512MB dedicated graphics memory and VGA capability
Acer Aspire 11.6" Laptop PC, V5-122P-0607 Software:
- HD webcam
- SD memory card reader
- 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x converter port (VGA, Ethernet, USB 2.0), 1 x headphone jack
- 3-cell Li-ion battery for up to 3.5 hours battery life
- 3.04 lbs, 11.38" x 8.11" x 0.77"
Support and Warranty:
- The silver Acer Touchscreen Laptop with 6GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive features genuine Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Office Trial (30-day trial)
- McAfee Internet Security Suite (60-day trial)
What's In The Box:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the Acer Windows 8 Laptop with AMD Quad-Core A6-1450 Processor.
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
- Power cord and Ac adapter
- 3-cell battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.