Continually updated, always new, the Acer C710-2834 Chromebook Refurbished Iron Gray keeps getting better and better. It starts in seconds, has virus protection built-in and runs your favorite Google apps plus thousands more. At about an inch thin and 3 lbs light, the Acer C710-2834 Chromebook Refurbished Iron Gray goes wherever you go and keeps your files safe and secure in the Cloud.
Acer Refurbished Iron Gray 11.6" C710-2834 Chromebook PC:Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Celeron 1007U Dual-Core processor
1.50GHz, 2MB L3 Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 16GB solid state drive on 16GB SSD and Chrome OS Intel Celeron processor Chromebook
Store 10,500 photos, 4,500 songs or 8 hours of HD video and more
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN
Wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/b/g/n connection built into your PC
- Intel HD Graphics
With HDMI capabilities
Software:Support and Warranty:
- 16GB SSD and Chrome OS Intel Celeron processor Chromebook with webcam
- 2-in-1 memory card reader
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port
- 4-cell lithium ion battery for up to 4 hours run time
- Acer 11.6" Chromebook with Intel Celeron 1007U dual-core processor weighs 3.05 lbs, 1.09"L x 11.22"W x 7.95"H
What's In The Box:
- Acer 11.6" Chromebook with Intel Celeron 1007U dual-core processor has a 90-day limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Acer C710-2834 Chromebook Refurbished Iron Gray, power cord and AC adapter
- 4-cell battery
- Quick Start Guide
for the warranty details of this refurbished item.To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.