Acer Refurbished Black AZS600G-UW10 All-in-One Desktop PC with Intel Core i3-3220 Processor, 6GB Memory, 23" Monitor, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8 Operating System
About this item
About this item
The Refurbished Black AZS600G-UW10 Acer All-in-One Desktop PC has everything you need to compute. Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System lets you complete any task. Connect with friends and family on the Refurbished Black AZS600G-UW10 Acer All-in-One Desktop PC built-in webcam.
Acer Refurbished AZS600G-UW10 All-in-One Desktop PC:
Refurbished Black AZS600G-UW10 Acer All-in-One Desktop PC Key Features and Benefits:
- Acer All-in-One Desktop Computer with Intel Core i3-3220 Processor, 6GB Memory, 23" Monitor, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8 Operating System
3.30GHz, 3MB Cache
- 6GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/b/g/n connection built into your Acer All-in-One Desktop Computer with Intel Core i3-3220 Processor, 6GB Memory, 23" Monitor, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8 Operating System
- 23" widescreen Full HD monitor
- Built-in webcam
- 3-in-1 memory card reader
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x audio line-in, 1 x audio line-out, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8 64-Bit Edition Operating System
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst with the Acer All-in-One Computer
Support and Warranty:
- Refurbished items have a 90-day parts and labor limited warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the Acer All-in-One Computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- Wireless keyboard
- Wireless mouse
- Quick Start Guide
Click HERE for the warranty details of this refurbished item.
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i3-3220 Processor|
|Hard Drive Size:||1TB|
|Multimedia Drive:||DVD Writer|
|Operating System:||Windows 8 64-bit|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|System Ram:||6 GB|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.24 x 2.3 x 17.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This AIO is not a touch screen.by Findit8911/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by TeamAcer7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Certainly. Just unplug the old dongle (USB receiver for the wireless keyboard and mouse) and plug in the wired keyboard and mouse into their appropriate ports.by Abiding10/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could connect a USB wired keyboard and mouse but would have to use the two USB ports.by TeamAcer8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 USB 3.0 ports and 4 USB 2.0 portsby Findit8911/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This All-in-One comes with two USB 3.0 ports on the side and four USB 2.0 ports in the back.by TeamAcer11/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?