Similar items in stock
- from $54.32
- from $7.99
- from $6.71
- from $15.79
Acer Iconia 10.1" Tablet with 16GB Memory- A210-10g16u Titanium Gray (Refurbished)
Consider these popular products
- $69.98 List price $89.99Save $20.01
- $59.99 Was $69.98Save $9.99
- $69.98 List price $99.99Save $30.01
- $102.28 List price $129.99Save $27.71
- $92.47 List price $99.98Save $7.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Acer Iconia Tab A210-10g16u with WiFi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
- 1.20GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core Mobile processor
- 1GB DDR3 of system memory and 16GB on-board storage memory
- 10.1" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- This Acer Refurbished Tablet with Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System features a front facing camera
- Built-in microphone
- 16GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- Acer Refurbished Tablet with Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System
- Acer Iconia Tab A210-10g16u Tablet and AC Adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with Wi-Fi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30L Quad-Core Processor|
|Display Technology:||Multi-touch Display|
|Features:||Webcam , GPS|
|Processor Speed:||1.20 GHz|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x MicroUSB 2.0|
|Video Game Platform:||Android|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HT.HAAAA.002|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Product Accessories Included:||AC Adapter|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, just one 2 MP front facing camera.by Swuzy4/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes front and rear cameras. :-)by ALD33/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My A210 doesn't but the higher model numbers might.by GorgeRat503/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has no rear camera, but it does have a low-resolution front-facing camera for video chatting.by VinnieProject3/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No single front cam as stated in specsby JSDRYBN3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It only has a front camera, but you can Skype with it. The camera is not very good.by MichelleB753/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes & No. No, because the current updates do not support Adobe Flash. However if you follow this link: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html and go to about the middle of the screen (about half way down) to version 11.1 download that version then, Yes you can have Flash. Every techie can find a way. :)by An anonymous customer4/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IT HASby dave21445/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Adobe Flash is no longer supported by Android, this started with ICS and continues with Jellybean. this applies to all tablets, not just Acer. if you google this, there are some who say they have developed a workaround that allows Flash on Jellybean.by RonWis2/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO IT DOES NOT HAVE ADOBE FLASH.by DAVO225/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the tablet does not come preloaded with Adobe Flash it can be installed. Android 4.0 does support Adobe Flash. For information on downloading Adobe Flash to your Android Tablet: http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/19748by TeamAcer2/24/2013Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is an android touch screen tablet and you get virtual keyboard on the touch screen. Many varieties of virtual keyboards are available via Google Play free software apps. It does not come with a separate keyboard. You can buy either a Bluetooth keyboard or a usb cabled keyboard to use with this Acer A210 tablet.by Swuzy4/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The keyboard is touch screen. You can purchase a generic keyboard with case. I have one. You just plug it in to the usb port.by MichelleB755/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the keyboard is pretty large on the screen and you can download just about any special keyboard you want from the google playstore.. Also the google text to speech is amazing.. I rarely ever type now its unbelievably accurate.by Nick28913/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's QWERT keyboard with touch screen - automatically gets populated when you put the cursor on any of the enterable fieldby An anonymous customer3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with the ice cream sandwich keyboard that doesn't have spell correction, but if you update to jelly bean, or download the jelly bean keyboard with prediction and correction from the play store.by birthdaygirl11085/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?