Acer Espresso Black 10.1" Aspire One AOD270-1410 Netbook PC with Intel Atom Dual-Core N2600 Processor with 6-cell battery and Windows 7 Starter
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Acer Aspire One AOD270-1410 10.1-Inch NetbookKey Features and Benefits:
|Hard Drive Capacity:||320 GB|
|Processor Type:||Intel Atom N2600 Dual-Core Processor|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LU.SGA0D.026|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no dvd rom, however you can buy an usb externaldvd room. Just plug it into a usb port to use.by Babajo12/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not.by TeamAcer11/24/2012Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. All you need is a portable DVD/ROM that plugs into the netbook via USB. Here is one: http://www.amazon.com/24x10x24-External-DVD-ROM-Drive-Black/dp/B000VZS2FYby snsjets11/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are external CD/DVD readers that use USB to connect to this netbook, or you could copy the installation files from the CD/DVD onto a USB thumb drive and use that to install the program.by TeamAcer11/16/2012Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a great starter for a kid, but if it's a H.S. child you probably want to upgrade to Windows 7 so s/he can use the full MS Office package.by JinJaxFL12/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, netbooks make a great starter computer for children.by TeamAcer12/26/2012Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?