Similar items in stock
- from $211.24Save $187.76
- from $212.57Save $86.43
- Rollback$307.22 Was $325.00Save $17.78
Acer Aspire V5-131-2629 - Celeron 1007U / 1.5 GHz - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - no optical d
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$29.43 Was $31.29Save $1.86
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Aspire V5 Series puts inspiring performance in a thin and light form. A Full HD touchscreen breathes life into your entertainment and gives you hands-on control, while four built-in speakers make your enjoyment all the more sweet with great sound. Specifications General Product Type: Notebook Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Celeron 1007U / 1.5 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Cache: L3 - 2 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Chipset: Mobile Intel NM70 Express Memory RAM: 4 GB Max RAM Supported: 8 GB Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Form Factor: SO DIMM 204-pin Slots Qty: 2 Storage Main Storage: 500 GB HDD Interface: SATA 3 Gb/s Display Type: 11.6" LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Resolution: 1366 x 768 ( HD ) Widescreen: Yes Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Features: CineCrystal Audio & Video Graphics Processor: Intel HD Graphics Memory Allocation Technology: Shared video memory (UMA) Camera: Integrated webcam
|Processor Type:||Intel Celeron 1007U Processor|
|Hard Drive Size:||500 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||11.6 inch|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is NOT a touch screen. Contact walmart to get specs changed.by sweetmeinaz4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- to activate touch screen, you must buy laptop with that has that function. this laptop does NOT have touch screenby retiredOldster2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This notebook is not touch screen.by An anonymous customer1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This specific laptop does not have a touch screen function.by Kathy271/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your notebook is equipped with a touch screen it does not require any activation. You should be able to start using the touch feature immediately. The V5-131-2629 is not equipped with a touchscreen.by TeamAcer1/9/2014Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no touch feature that iam aware ofby walmartradio11/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no cdsby retiredOldster2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No!by Cheflil1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not have a place to play CDs. I wondered that, too, but bought it anyway and love it in spite of that. Hope this helps. Thanks!by Kathy271/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, USB ports only. Have to have external CD drive.by Dav521/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no cd player Sammy. other than that, its a nice deal.by mb6911/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This computer does not have an optical drive built in. It is designed to install software and watch videos downloaded from the internet instead of from a CD or DVD. This keeps the size and weight small for optimal portability. With the wide availability of broadband internet, USB Flash drives and SD cards, the need for optical drives has greatly been reduced. However, if you need this function, there are external optical drives that can be purchased and attached via USB. This can provide a way to use CDs or DVDs on this computer.by TeamAcer5/8/2014Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This laptop would be great for an older relative. It's lightweight, fast, and easy to use. Adobe comes pre-installed, but that's about it. Security programs and Microsoft programs can be purchased online, though. A mouse can be plugged in. I use a cordless mouse and it works great.by Kathy271/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plug ins like mouse work since has windows 7 and USB port, Adobe is installed. It is user friendly as any PC is.by KonaRick10/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it comes with the normal stuff that most use to get you started... like Anti virus, MS office trial, and a few other things.. this computer has the full windows 7 home.. and 3 USB ports so plug in mice work fine... it just does not have a optical drive. so if it has CD ROM driver he will have to download the drivers from the internet or get a USB CD/DVD drive. but most standard PC USB stuff work fineby kc7wzl9/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 72 and this is my second Acer 11.6" Netbook. I have no problem using both. This new V5 has Windows-7 Home Premium OS which is an excelant proven and stable system. I have used AVAST which is a free anti virus program for four years. It can use its three different types of scans to clean up and protect your computer. I have used Firefox as a browser for six years. They have a lot of add ons and will give you a download of a Flash Plug in that is compatible with the Firefox Browser.by BostonV59/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I remember, there are several programs included but you have to install them if you want to use them. You can use a USB mouse with this computer. I use a USB wireless mouse and I have disabled the touch padby JanMc8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A mouse can be used on this laptop. There are a few pre loaded programs and trial programs. Examples would be office trial, antivirus, and standard preloaded Windows 8 programs. There are also some preloaded Acer software as well.by TeamAcer8/9/2013Written by a verified representative from TeamAcerWas this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$239.00 Was $299.00Save $60.00
- Rollback$249.00 Was $299.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$219.00 Was $299.00Save $80.00
- Rollback$299.00 Was $349.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$229.00 Was $399.00Save $170.00
- Rollback$378.00 Was $430.00Save $52.00
- $299.00 Was $330.00Save $31.00
- Rollback$179.00 Was $199.00Save $20.00
- $279.00 Was $305.00Save $26.00
- Rollback$424.27 Was $449.00Save $24.73
- Clearance$259.00 Was $349.00Save $90.00
- Clearance$429.00 Was $599.00Save $170.00