Consider these popular products
- Rollback$169.00 Was $186.57Save $17.57
- Rollback$229.00 Was $299.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$279.00 Was $329.00Save $50.00
- $189.00 List price $279.00Save $90.00
- Rollback$274.00 Was $399.00Save $125.00
- $199.00 Was $219.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$191.00 Was $249.00Save $58.00
- Clearance$349.00 Was $399.00Save $50.00
- Clearance$499.00 Was $677.76Save $178.76
- Clearance$349.00 Was $449.99Save $100.99
- Clearance$399.00 Was $499.00Save $100.00
- $279.00 Was $305.00Save $26.00
- Rollback$229.00 Was $299.00Save $70.00
Acer Aspire 15.6" AS5253-BZ656 Laptop PC with AMD C-Series C-50 Processor, Webcam, HDMI-Out & Windows 7 Home Premium
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Acer Aspire 15.6" AS5253-BZ656 Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- AMD C-Series Processor C-50
1.0GHz, 1MB Cache
- 4GB of DDR3 system memory (expandable up to 8GB)
Give you the power to handle the most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- Dual-layer Super Multi DVD writer
Watch DVD movies on your computer; read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet; 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
Connect to a broadband modem or a wired broadband router with wired Ethernet, or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built right into your Acer black 15.6" laptop PC
- 15.6" diagonal CineCrystal LED widescreen display
ATI Radeon HD 6310 graphics with 256MB dedicated system memory
Additional Aspire Notebook Computer Features:
- Built-in Webcam with built-in microphone
- 2-in-1 digital media card reader
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010 - includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. Powerpoint or Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- McAfee Internet Security Suite (60-day trial)
- NTI Media Maker, Windows Live Essentials
- Acer eRecovery Management, Norton Online Backup
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty
- Restore discs are no longer included with PCs. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore & backup DVD the first week you use the Acer black 15.6" laptop PC.
What's In The Box:
- Power supply and power cord
- 6-cell Li-Ion battery
- Quick Start Guide and documentation
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this Acer black 15.6" laptop PC, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||AMD C-50|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||500 GB|
|Memory Card Type:||Y|
|Features:||Yes , Built-in Mono Speaker|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||8 GB|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
|Battery Life:||3 hours 20 minutes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LX.RD502.041|
|RAM Memory:||4 GB|
|Product Accessories Included:||Power Cord , Battery , AC Adapter|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- absolutely, a USB Wired or Cordless mouse will work very well with this. TWby NunjaBiz5/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most definitely! I bought one the same day I picked up the laptop. I have not tried the wireless mouse, but those that have USB capability work great!by JstBgDaddyT5/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure can...either a corded one or wireless one.by mailstud5/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can.by eSolutions5/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- absolutely..by TakeMyWord005/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby An anonymous customer5/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doesby TakeMyWord005/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby hatecomputershopping5/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by eSolutions5/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- so far, it's great for games, as well as everything else.by Imabeliever24/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For simple stuff (like the things that come with Windows) like solitaire, etc. It is fine. Facebook games run fine. Probably not going to be running WOW or whatever on this though.by sampn4/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is actually very good all around, not just basic games... It is much more responsive than any netbook I've used... Netbooks struggle with Windows 7 Starter but this C50 with the advanced GPU is actually running Windows 7 Home Premium without a hiccup... Anyway, I bought it for Java Development and it seems to be just fine at that... Now more to your question, More and More programs (Photoshop, the Aero Front end) are off loading processing to the GPU so yeah, it can probably run some 3D Games as well as Card Games if you want it to but it is capable of running Office Stuff as well.by AVJunkie4/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?