Accu-Chek FastClix Lancets, 102 count
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make blood glucose testing a little easier with Accu-Chek FastClix Lancets. These special strips are designed to work with all models of Accu-Chek FastClix, the only one-click lancing system available with a drum. Accu-Chek lancets draw blood quickly and effectively for neat and easy application onto test strips. Each package comes with 102 lancets. Accu-Chek FastClix devices and test strips are sold separately.
Accu-Chek FastClix Lancets:
- For all models of Accu-Chek FastClix
- Accu-Check FastClix devices are sold separately
- The only 1-click lancing system with a drum
- Designed to reduce the pain of blood glucose testing
- Proven least painful and overall easiest to use
- Package contains 102 Roche lancets
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.30 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.75 x 2.25 x 2.38 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There are 6 lancets per drumby DiabeticMom17/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5 lancets can be purchased without RX.by BorderlineGeorgia7/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My son has the Accu-Chek Nano meter, and it came with the Accu-chek FastClix lancet. You can use whatever type lancet you prefer -- you don't have to use the one that came with your meter. You do not need a prescription to buy meters, lancets, test strips, etc. but if you have a prescription then your insurance may pay a portion (or all) of the cost, depending on your insurance plan. I am not sure how many lancets are in each drum, but the box contains 102 lancets.by LCR26/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No prescription is necessary. You can order them online, I haven't seen them in the store. The lancet device is a little harder to find, I think they have them on amazon.by DiabeticMom15/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, prescription is required.by CommunityAnswer5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?