Consider these popular products
- from $17.60
- $20.47 Was $24.72Save $4.25
Accessory Workshop TY-106 Typillow, Black - For All iPads
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The iPad Typillow is a new and unique product that lets you experience the softer side of iPad. The Accessory Workshop Typillow holds your iPad securely in place while you relax on the couch or in your bed. The Typillow is ideal for even train or airplane journeys. Built specially for all generations of iPad, the Typillow offers a stylish and comfortable way to carry and use your favorite gadget. This product is a combination of a soft lap cushion and a secure iPad holder with a drop in slot. The cushion is made of super-soft Microsuede with micro-beads filling that adjust easily to provide a contoured fit for every situation. The versatile Typillow Microsuede pillow lets you use the iPad in any setting you are comfortable in and for any purpose whether reading books, surfing the web or just e-mailing or chatting.
Accessory Workshop TY-106 Typillow, Black - For all iPads:
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.0 x 17.0 x 17.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Nope! But that would have been cool. : )by Kathylovesshoes1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No back hole. It's a piece of garbage.by Mmerr011/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby aleshop12/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I own an iPad 2 and it probably had at least a 1/2 inch to spare all the way around so I bet the iPad 1 would fit.by Kathylovesshoes1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,love this productby aleshop12/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?