GOgroove BassPULSE 2MX Computer Speaker System with Universal USB Power and Glowing LED Base for Laptops and Desktops
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The GOgroove BassPULSE 2MX features a passive bass woofer and dual driver design in a compact, portable form!
STEP UP YOUR AUDIO
- SonusMAX enhanced 2.0-channel USB powered speaker system is ideal for laptop or desktop computer setups (PC and Mac compatible)
- The speakers also work with most AC/Wall Charger USB Adapters (400mA / 5V minimum) and any device with a 3.5mm audio port
- Elegant, modern design with unique contours and blue glowing LED accents
- Compact form-factor with dual-driver design offers dynamic sound and deep, ear-pulsing bass
- No external power adapters required, powers from your USB port
- Rear-loaded volume control allows for quick audio adjustment
- Lasting Quality Guaranteed: 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY by Accessory Power
Laptops: Dell Inspirion i3531 , i3542 , i3147 , i5447 , 620 , XPS / HP 15 , Chromebook , Pavilion TouchSmart , ENVY , ProBook / Toshiba Satellite / ASUS 15 , Transformer Book , Chromebook , Flip , Vivobook , X200MA , ROG , Zenbook / Acer C720P Chromebook , K200MA , Aspire / Apple MacBook Pro , MacBook , Air / Lenovo ThinkPad Edge , B590 , IdeaPad , IdeaPad Flex , Y50 , Yoga 2 / Samsung Chromebook , Chromebook 2 / MSI GE70 Apache Pro , G Series / Alienware ALW14
Desktops: Dell Inspirion i3847 , i3646 , i3647 , OptiPlex 755 , 745 , 760 , XPS , GX620 / ASUS VivoPC , M51AC / HP Pavilion 23 , ENVY 700 , 110-216 , Slate , Compaq / Windows 7 / CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra , Aqua , Ultra / CybertonPC Hellion , Borg-Q ,. Patriot / Lenovo C260 , C560 , ThinkServer TS140 , ThinkCentre M73 , IdeaCentre H530 , H500s / Apple Mac Mini , iMac , Mac Pro / Acer Aspire , VX2631 , DA220HQL , Predator / Samsung ATIV
...and many more!
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.8 x 4.0 x 3.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- @ Bill Im sorry I gave you wrong info you must also plug in speaker portby Motherabagail611/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes its how I connected them via USB portby Motherabagail611/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Corded with UBS to attach to processor.by 1Valuelover9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can not turn speakers or annoying light off unless you unplug from UBS port on processor. There is a volume wheel at back of primary speaker.by 1Valuelover3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?