About this item
- Internal braking system, curb climber and basket
- Seat and handle adjustments - no tools required
- Folds easily for storage and transport
- User height from 5.3' to 6.2'
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||27.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||31.1 x 33.0 x 23.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this item come with a back support bar? Also, is there a place to set your feet if someone is pushing you?? Thank you
- The back support bar would need to be purchased separately. Since it is a Rollator you are not supposed to be transported on it so there is not a place for you feet to rest.by edutch1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The backrest is an accessory item which can be ordered through 'scooterdirect.com'. This walker does not list a footrest. I did not see a footrest advertised.by Escobandito6/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The back support bar is not supplied with this unit by any of the suppliers I contacted in the US. It is one of several accessories to be purchased seperately. This is a rollator and is not intended for transportation. There is no place to set your feet.by horsey8886/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- After reviewing the product specification, there were no indication where the Access Active Rollator is made.by CommunityAnswer5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- China Design is from Norwayby BailieB2/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, The company sticker on the rollator states there is a 275 lb. weight limit. Hope this answer helps.by Escobandito5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I understand that the rated weight load for this unit is 250 lbs. Safe loads are always engineered to be less than the actual "breaking loads". I weigh 276 lbs and have no problem in sitting on the seat of this unit.by horsey8883/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?