Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$22.28 List price $39.09Save $16.81
- from $4.98
- from $5.69
- $7.94 Was $8.36Save $0.42
- Reduced Price$51.02 List price $74.42Save $23.40
- Reduced Price$32.52 List price $52.89Save $20.37
- $14.40 Was $16.19Save $1.79
Accell UltraAV DisplayPort to HDMI-A Adapter Cable
Check out these related products
- Clearance$5.68 List price $11.99Save $6.31
- Reduced Price$33.86 List price $45.85Save $11.99
- Reduced Price$9.69 List price $14.99Save $5.30
- Reduced Price$10.69 List price $18.99Save $8.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy high definition connections using the Accell UltraAV DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Cable. This allows you to send uncompressed high-definition digital audio and video signals via a DisplayPort-enabled computer to a HDMI Monitor, TV or projector. This HDMI monitor adapter supports resolutions as high as 1080p and 1920x1200 computer resolutions.
Accell UltraAV DisplayPort to HDMI-A Adapter Cable:
- Connect a DisplayPort-enabled computer to a HDMI Monitor, TV or projector
- Cable adapter transfers uncompressed high-definition digital audio and video signals
- USB HDMI adapter supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and 1920x1200 computers resolution
- Able to send extended colors up to 12-bits per component for billions of colors
|Manufacturer Part Number:||B086B-001B|
|Primary Shelf ID:||4537|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.80 x 10.50 x 2.70 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The other end is a displayport connection. No, a USB cable will not work. One end of the adapter is for an HDMI cable. The other end is a displayport connection for your PC/laptop.by ATVLarry11/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, Display Port to HDMI. This has nothing to do with USBby xpwiz11/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the oppisite end you would conect to a computer or other componets that are usbby frozzenup10/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- The adapter male connection is the displayport connection that connects to your PC/laptop. The female connection is where you connect the HDMI cable that come from your TV. The HDMI cable goes from your TV to the adapter. This adapter on works if your PC/laptop has a displayport port.by ATVLarry11/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This adapts from a PC "Display Port" to a standard HDMI connector. Do not confuse this with USB, it has nothing to do with USB. Display Port is just another interface similar to HDMI capable of sending HD video and audio.by xpwiz11/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $3.99 List price $14.99Save $11.00
- $3.72 List price $5.95Save $2.23
- from $3.58
- Rollback$2.51 Was $3.80Save $1.29
- $6.55 Was $7.71Save $1.16
- $9.02 Was $11.25Save $2.23