Customers also viewed these products
Abu Garcia Abumatic 276I Reel
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$81.38 List price $110.00Save $28.62
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Abu Garcia Abumatic Spincast Reel is a performance-based reel designed for durability. It has many great features like left or right hand retrieve, instant anti-reverse and a titanium nitride line guide.
Abu Garcia Abumatic Spincast Reel:
- Designed for durability
- Left/right hand retrieve
- 3.6:1 gear ratio
- Duragear drive
- Instant anti-reverse
- Titanium nitride line guide
|Manufacturer Part Number:||276I-C|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.48 x 5.91 x 2.56 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If they have not recently changed the policy all spincast type reels of all brands come preloaded with fishing line. Abumatic uses the clear Trilene XL fishing line of an appropriate size for the size reel. Berkley Trilene XL is a good supple line that you can begin fishing with. You may need a different line color for your fishing conditions.by gentech7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 8lb Trileneby FishingGranny7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have 8 lbs test. I kept loosing fish on my minicast so got Abu. Looked like a Army tank.by Acad2steel7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Drod19917/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is prewound with 8lb line.by excal13/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your question did not state the model number of the Abumatic that you want to move the handle on. With all models except the Abumatic 170i the owner’s manual that is packaged with the reel should explain this. There is a screw head under a cover that is exactly opposite the crank handle. Simple unscrew to remove the cover with a coin and then remove the screw. The screw will probably require a phillips screwdriver. Pull out the handle and shaft and stick it in on the opposite side and replace the screw and the screw cover. On some models there might be a spacer that must also be switched for proper fit. Do not over tighten!!! Be careful not to cross thread the screw or cover!!! With the 170i model (the Red Abu reel) it is not possible to switch sides of the reel with the handle. This model is a right hand model only since it has a different type of drag setup for salt water use. It is important to be certain that the reel is properly lubricated before its first use. If you are not handy with such things you might consider having it done professionally. You could have the handle reversed when the maintenance is done if it is not the 170i. I own 5 of the Abumatic reels. The Abumatic is a well made reel and with proper maintenance it can last a lifetime. If you are not a professional tournament fisherman this maintenance probably only needs to be done about once every 5 or so years after the initial maintenance has been done. That is assuming that it is not dropped into the water, mud or sand. Then maintenance should be performed as quickly as is practical. The basic rule of reel lubrication is to use oil and grease that also contains silicone. Grease should be placed on all gears and oil should be put on all bearings and moving parts. I use the Abu Garcia grease and oil on all brands of reels. All reels are supposed to have been properly lubricated when they are assembled at the factory. They are not always. I own in excess of 25 reels of various types and only 2 of them were properly lubricated when they was assembled. The reel must be at least partly disassembled to clean and lubricate. Do not do this yourself if you do not have the right tools and knowledge to do this. To drop even one tiny screw or spring that you cannot find will leave your reel useless.by gentech5/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?