About this item
- Fda Approved to Shorten Healing Time
- Pharmacist #1 Recommended
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.38 x 5.1 x 5.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product Apply only to affected areas, do not use in or near the eyes, avoid applying directly inside your mouth, do not share this product with anyone. This may spread infection.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Adults And children 12 years or over: wash hands before And after applying cream. Apply to affected area on face or lips at the first sign of cold sore/fever blister (tingle). Early treatment ensures the best results. Rub in gently but completely. Use 5 times a day until healed. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Benzyl alcohol, light mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, sucrose distearate, sucrose stearate.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.