Abode Full Metal Loft Bed over Workstation Desk, Multiple Colors
Customers also considered
- Rollback$199.98 Was $210.73Save $10.75
- Rollback$204.99 Was $299.00Save $94.01
- Rollbackfrom $185.00Save $80.00
- Rollbackfrom $109.00
- from $131.66
- Rollbackfrom $38.97
- Reduced Price$315.97 List price $588.00Save $272.03
- Rollbackfrom $169.00
- Rollbackfrom $125.00
- from $259.00Save $40.00
- Rollbackfrom $179.88
- $100.00 Was $109.00Save $9.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With its clean look, the Abode Full Metal Loft Bed over Workstation Desk in Multiple Colors embraces both trendy style and functionality. This simple piece works well for students whether they be older elementary age, in high school or in college. The DHP loft bed features a built-in desk that provides both an ideal storage space for electronics and an excellent spot to complete homework. Corner shelves accommodate books and other items for better organization. This Abode loft bed creates a suitable place to work, study and relax. Built with sturdy metal, the top bunk accommodates a standard full-size mattress and is bordered by full-length guardrails for added safety. Two integrated ladders make it easy to climb, even for little hands and feet. The Abode Full Metal Loft Bed over Workstation Desk in Multiple Colors is an all-in-one unit that will help save space.
Abode Full Metal Loft Bed over Workstation Desk:
- Sturdy metal frame provides rugged durability
- Desk and shelves offer excellent versatility
- Designed for smaller spaces; ideal for apartments, dorm rooms and kids' rooms
- 2 ladders (1 front and 1side) along with upper guardrails for added safety
- All-in-1 unit accommodates 1 full-size mattress (sold separately)
- DHP loft bed with workstation requires assembly
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Product dimensions: 81"W x 58.5"D x 72"H
- Carton information: 77"W x 18"D x 12.5"H (146 lbs)
- Abode loft bed comes in silver and black
- Provides students with an all-in-1 sleep and study space
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Features:||Study Loft Beds,Desk Loft Beds,College Loft Beds,Kids Loft Beds,Desk|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5457096|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||81.00 x 58.50 x 72.00 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 300 lbsby raeprincess1411/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 300 lbs but you have to remember to take into consideration the weight of the mattress you put on it.by Shopping2buy4me2/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 300lbs........but I wouldn't push it...by bestforabuck2/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it's 300 pounds, with a mattress it will be less of course depending the weight of your mattress.by remy20109/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 300 lbsby TiredMotherOfTwo12/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont know what the weight limit is, but my Daughter and I were on it together thats 234lbs and it was fine.by MaineMom71/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What are the dimensions of the box this bed comes in? I need to pick it up from the store and don't know if it will fit in my car.
- It will definitely not fit into a car, maybe a truck. It is very very heavyby pjdaryaei3/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You definitely need a truck for this box!by Shopping2buy4me8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We put it in the back of an expedition with the seat down, we had just enough room. would suggest a pickup if you don't have a long suv.by bestforabuck2/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest that you pickup the item from the store with a truck or large suv (fold down seats). The box is very long and heavy and will not fit in an average size car. We used my husband's truck and it still stuck out the end of his F150 with the tailgate up.by Ztwogirls1/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We had a friend with a truck, don't remember the dimensions. Walmart.com should be able to answer that.by Sherryb12312/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i would suggest a truck or a mini van that the seats fold down. its a big boxby lildeputy69112/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ladder is not removable and the full size can fit a queen size because of the extra 3" of real estate.by teva111/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Ladder in front is attached and yes a full mattress fits on topby BornToFindGreatDeals3/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you cannot take the front latter off, it is the 4th leg of the bed and yes a full sized mattress that is 6" thickby pjdaryaei3/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both ladders are actually used as two of the legs of the frame and you wouldn't be able to remove either one of them. A full size mattress does fit on top, however you cannot use a box spring underneath it.by BCGarrison2/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you can't take it off, it is part of the structure to hold it together. This Loftbed is made for a full size mattress. We purchased a full size memory foam mattress, 6" high, it fits perfect!by Shopping2buy4me10/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the ladder is part of the frame, so no. You should be able to put a full sized mattress on it, we bought a foam one, not so tall. the higher the mattress, the less head room you will have to the ceiling. It has a weight limit of 300 pounds.by bestforabuck3/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $169.00
- Rollbackfrom $179.88