About this item
You can use Aaron Brands Laxative & Epsom Salt solution for a number of health symptoms and conditions. You can use this magnesium sulfate Epsom salt for sprains to soothe aches and stings and as a saline laxative to relieve occasional constipation. It can even be used as a nutrient to stimulate growth in your plants. This saline laxative comes in a resealable 4 lb bag.
Aaron Brands Laxative & Epsom Salt, 4 lb:
- Soak solution
- Saline laxative
- Plant nutrient
- Resealable pouch
Made in the USA
This product was made by American workers and assembled in the USA. Look for the Made in the USA logo to help support U.S. jobs. Learn more about Made in the USA.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease; abdominal pain,nausea or vomiting; noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lastsmore than 2 weeks. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you arepresently taking a prescription drug. When using this product, do notuse more than directed. Stop use And ask a doctor if – as a laxative:you have rectal bleeding or failure To have a bowel movement after use.This may indicate a serious condition; you need To use a laxative formore than 1 week. As a soaking agent: you have redness, irritation,swelling or infection occurs; hot, or warm soaks should not be used byindividuals with diabetes except with the advice Of a physician. Ifpregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keepout Of reach Of children. In case Of accidental overdose, get medicalhelp or contact a poison control center immediately.
Magnesium sulfate USP (epsom salt), internal use ... saline laxative,external use ... soaking solution.
Do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary repeat dosage in 4hours. For internal use as a laxative: adults And children 12 years andolder, 2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8 oz) Of water.Children 6 To 12 years Of age , 1-2 level teaspoons dissolved in a fullglass (8 oz) Of water. For external use as a soaking solution: adultsdissolve 1/2 cup in a quart Of water And apply wet, with towel, etc. asa bathing solution, 2 cups added To the bath water for a refreshing bathafter strenuous exertion. Fertilizer uses: guaranteed analysis:magnesium (mg) ... 9.87%; sulfur (s) ... 12.98%. derived From magnesiumsulfate. Directions for use (fertilizer) – lawns: apply at a rate Of 1/2pound per one thousand square feet Of lawn. Garden plants And shrubbery:sprinkle 2 tablespoons around the base Of each plant. For use as a plantfood supplement apply at the following rates: tomatoes, roses ... oneteaspoon per foot plant height every 2 weeks; lawns .. three pounds per1250 sq. Ft.; Evergreen, azaleas, rhododendrons ... apply one tablespoonper 9 sq. Ft. (3'X3') over the root zone every 2-4 weeks; trees ...apply two tablespoons per 9 sq. Ft. (3'X3') over the root zone onceevery 4 months; garden startup ... sprinkle approximately one cup per100 sq. Ft. (10'X10') And mix into soil prior To planting; houseplants... mix one teaspoon per gallon Of water And feed To plants every 1-4weeks. For quicker results water plants after applying this product.Tamper evident: do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.25 x 8.5 x 10.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- FINEby ballovescats8/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Personally, I would consider the grain to be coarse. I use in my tub so it doesn't matter to me as it all seems to melt equally well. Had no trouble with this melting in the tub.by dobbi8/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I chance to say medium. I think it is good to mix the salts in water in a pitcher in general and then run the bath water over it. It is not so big in grain. This is a good price for salts and they are pretty much the same grain.by NYCvaluegal1/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is course grain.by JRS11810/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YOU COULD DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT WITH IT!by ballovescats8/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES !by captdl3/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You are better off using warm water and SEA Salt on a piercing than you are Epsom Salt. Some Epsom Salts have added scents or chemicals to them which would not be good for your piercing. Sea Salt however is used for the healing of face/mouth piercings. Epsom Salt is used for muscles and relaxation.by Jazzybot7/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- that is a medical question, look it up online Mayo Clinic or Web MD. the question is 2 questions 1 taken internally 2 used in bathing i am not a doctorby NYCvaluegal11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Primarily because diabetics tend to lose sensation it their extremities the longer they have had diabetes. I am a diabetic and have experienced this problem myself, although not much.by Wolfmansnake11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (13)Was this answer helpful?