Consider these popular products
- Rollback$6.00 Was $9.97Save $3.97
- $54.48 Was $59.97Save $5.49
- from $9.15
- Rollback$26.82 Was $49.97Save $23.15
- $99.99 Was $109.99Save $10.00
- $49.21 Was $59.86Save $10.65
- $15.29 Was $20.39Save $5.10
- $89.99 Was $99.99Save $10.00
- $99.99 Was $149.99Save $50.00
AZ Importer B79 31 inch Destroyer Radio Remote Control Electric RC Battle Ship
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Anchors Aweigh! Adventure on the high seas is ready to run right out of the box with this huge destroyer! At over 30'' long this beauty is big lifelike and bristling with armaments and details- Choppers and boats standing ready on the decks and lighted superstructure make for an imposing presence- Twin props and full proportional control make her as seaworthy as she is impressive!- Product Features:- Full Function Radio Control- Independent Propeller Control- Detailed Paint and Modeling- Lighted Superstructure- Includes:- RC Destroyer- Rechargeable Battery with Charger- RC Controller- Display Stand- Specifications:- Dimensions: 30-5'' x 8-5'' x 4 ''- Remote Control Range: 75 ft- SKU: AZ049
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.39|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It sets to low and takes on to much water mine sank on 1st outting..dont buyby stevejjjjjjjjjjj1/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would look into other options, something sturdy. Oh and make sure it works in the tub (or at all!) before even attempting a saltwater mission.by An anonymous customer9/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?