About this item
About ATEC ATEC is the official training equipment source for Major League Baseball, and is fast becoming one of the top names in fastpitch softball. ATEC has developed and produced training machines and equipment for more than 35 years, priding itself on performance, accuracy, and durability. Their equipment is used every day by every team in the big leagues, as well as by college, high school, and youth teams everywhere. ATEC products provide a solution for individuals striving to get better, and for teams looking to take the next step.
- No. 36 twine professional-grade net
- Fits standard 54-foot cage frames
- Made specifically for ATEC's Free-Standing Frame
- Net moves freely, absorbing ball's inertia
- Keeps balls within easy reach, maximizing practice time
- Excellent training area for baseball or softball
- Helps get the most out of batting practice
- 1-year limited warranty
- 70L x 17.5W x 12H feet
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||138.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.