About this item
The ATEC Casey revolutionized high-performance training, and its third generation is the best yet. The Casey Pro 3G features the Pinpoint Control System with micro adjustments, and can throw fastballs up to 100 mph, along with right- and left-handed breaking balls. Fly balls, pop ups, grounders, and blocking drills are made easy, too.
About ATEC ATEC is the official training equipment source for Major League Baseball, and is fast becoming one of the top names in fastpitch softball. ATEC has developed and produced training machines and equipment for more than 35 years, priding itself on performance, accuracy, and durability. Their equipment is used every day by every team in the big leagues, as well as by college, high school, and youth teams everywhere. ATEC products provide a solution for individuals striving to get better, and for teams looking to take the next step.
- Throws fastballs, change-ups, and breaking balls
- Ideal for most defensive drills
- Can hit up to 100 mph
- Delivers right- and left-handed sliders
- Pinpoint Control System can paint strike zone
- Easy-adjustment pitch selection and speed chart
- Cast aluminum adjustment handles
- Dual concave wheel design offers maximum control
- Precision spin-balanced aluminum hub
- Can rotate 360 degrees
- Built-in wheels, quick-release legs for easy storage
- 8-second recovery time
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Patent pending
- 110-volt AC, .25 horsepower motor
- 110 lbs.
- Uses ATEC Yellow Dimpled Balls or Leather Covered Baseballs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||113.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.