Check out these related products
AT&T $30 Worldwide Rechargeable PrePaid Phone Card
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$0.99 Was $6.99Save $6.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Save on international calls to friends & family worldwide! Enjoy LOW RATES to the countries you call most with the AT & T $30 Worldwide Rechargeable PrePaid Phone Card! Call over 200 countries with rates as low as 7.1 cents per minute!* AT & T Worldwide prepaid phone cards are rechargeable and there are no hidden surcharges. International rates are higher than U.S. domestic rates and vary according to area called. Optional add-on features *like PIN-less dialing and speed dialing on the AT & T $30 Worldwide Rechargeable PrePaid Phone Card can be added to make your calling experience more convenient.
AT & T $30 Worldwide Rechargeable PrePaid Phone Card:
- INTERNATIONAL rates as low as 7.1 cents per minute
- AT & T Worldwide prepaid phone card has special low rates to many countries
- No connection fees
- No monthly fees
- Card value expires 365 days after activation, recharge, or last use
- U.S. and international calling capability
- Rechargeable international prepaid phone card
AT & T Auto minutes:
- Have minutes automatically added to your AT & T $30 Worldwide Rechargeable PrePaid Phone Card when your balance is low.
Save time and simplify calling with these optional features included on your AT & T PrePaid Phone Card at no extra charge*:
- PIN-less Dialing:
- Make calls without entering the PIN on the back of the international prepaid phone card
- Lost Card Protection:
- Provides added security by replacing your card minute balance if the card is lost or stolen
- Program up to 10 frequently called domestic numbers so you will have one-touch dialing capability for those numbers
*Administrative fees for certain user-initiated actions involving speed dialing and PIN-less dialing will apply and are deducted from the card's minute balance. There is no charge for use of the AT & T Auto minutes feature.
Terms and Conditions: BY USING THIS AT & T PREPAID PHONE CARD, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, RATES AND CHARGES BELOW AND IN THE SERVICE GUIDE AT www.att.com/prepaidguide; also available from customer care at 1-888-644-6550. Dollar value is based on a rate of $0.099/min. of U.S. domestic calling only. Also, a surcharge not to exceed $0.85 applies to U.S. pay phone calls, some of which compensates pay phone providers. One-minute billing increments; partial minutes used are billed as full minutes. Rates may be higher for calls to/from mobile phones. Int'l rates are higher than U.S domestic rates, differ according to area called and can change. Call Customer Care for Int'l calling information before leaving the U.S. Recharge minutes may have different rates, surcharges & terms & conditions and are not refundable. Card value expires 365 days after activation,recharge, or last use. Card can't be used for toll free calls, calls for paid services with premium charges or for operator handled calls. Directory Assistance rates are higher than U.S domestic rates. Service provider makes no warranties and its liability is limited per service guide. Any disputes arising from purchase or use of this card are settled by arbitration, which doesn't apply to CA residents for disputes arising in CA. Safeguard your Card/Card #. You are responsible for loss or unauthorized use. Card may be terminated without notice if fraud is suspected. Card is only returnable at Wal-mart, with a receipt, and only remaining minutes will be refunded. If you re-charge, all card minutes become non-refundable. Direct unresolved complaints to regulatory agency in state where card was bought. Service provided by AT & T Corp. or affiliate; by AT & T Alascom in AK. Service provided where authorized.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 2.0 x 0.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can this calling card be used from a landline or does it have to be used with a amobile line?
- Yes, this card is primarily used to place calls from landline phones.by AT&T PPC Customer Support2/16/2015Written by a verified representative from AT&T PPC Customer SupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use it on both, however, a landline will give you a better quality connection.by ImClever1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact the customer service number printed on the back of your card for assistance (1-888-644-6550) or you can send an email to email@example.com for further assistance.by AT&T PPC Customer Support10/17/2014Written by a verified representative from AT&T PPC Customer SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's the problem with AT&T and many other American co.'s, they sent the call center jobs to India & the Philippines where people cannot speak English. I say this from experience. The problem is that Wal Mart has nothing to do with this so you'll have to keep calling the number on the back of the card. Sorry.by ImClever9/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can the remaining balance on a prepaid phone card be transfered to a wireless cell phjone account?
- These cards are primarily for use from landline phones. Minutes cannot be loaded or transferred to a wireless phone.by AT&T PPC Customer Support1/25/2015Written by a verified representative from AT&T PPC Customer SupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If it is a prepaid phone you should be able to type in the pin number to add funds to the account. Otherwise you may need to contact the carrier (ATT in this case) to see if they can transfer the balance over.by CommunityAnswer1/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?