AT&T GoPhone LG Prime Prepaid Wireless Phone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Send text, pictures and sound to share quick thoughts and pictures (messaging charges apply) with the LG Prime GoPhone. You can access to the latest music news and more via AT&T Music. Listen to stored music or tune into streaming radio for a mobile music experience (separate charges apply). You can view pictures and video taken with the 2.0MP camera. Plus you can access personal email including AOL, Yahoo!, Windows Live (data charges apply) with the AT&T LG Prime GoPhone.
AT&T LG Prime GoPhone (Prepaid):
- Sound and Music:
- MP3/AAC/AAC+/WMA player
- MP3 ring tones
- Vibration alerts
- microSD slot
- Address book
- EDGE high speed data network
- Bluetooth 2.1 technology
- Built-in FM radio
- 2 megapixel camera with 2x zoom
- Video capable
- USB connectivity
- Downloadable games
- Calendar, organizer
- Alarm clock
- Call waiting, Caller ID
- Web Browser
- MyCast Weather
- 4.25" x 2.08" x .50"
- Talk Time: Up to 4 h
- Stand-by Time: Up to 16 days
- Battery: Li-Ion 900mAh
- cSTN 262k TFT color screen
- Resolution: 400 x 240
- Touchscreen QWERTY keyboard
- Text messaging
- Instant messaging
|Product Type:||Cellular phone|
|Band:||GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband)|
|Type:||LCD display - color|
|Display Resolution:||400 x 240 pixels|
|Color Depth:||262,144 colors|
|Technology:||TFT , GSM|
|Display Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Korean|
|Connector Type:||Headset jack - mini-phone 3.5 mm USB|
|Still Image Resolutions:||640 x 480, 1280 x 960, 320 x 240, 1600 x 1200, 400 x 240|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.13 x 2.01 x 0.66|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes its all touch screenby chooster500011/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes everything is done by touchby cnj4401cafe11/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I know, only the Power, Talk (answer button), back/cancel button and posibly , the volume up/down buttons are non-touchscreen.by 128779/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the whole thing is touch screenby An anonymous customer10/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby NAWNERS10/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. When you buy a new go phone can you take the SIM card out of the old one and use it in the new one and have the same number?
- yesby chooster500011/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- thats what I do with my sim card..im a ATT subscriber =)by Spiritwolfs310/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by ROYALQU33N10/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby cnj4401cafe10/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, everything will be the same. Even your contacts.by nizfactor10/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is prepaid so if you need a new phone for your contract just put your sim card in it. It will not etend your contract.by slicky822/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby gina29zz1/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- GO PHONES are no contract pay as u goby ktC11/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that is exactly what we did.by learning2luv12/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?