AT&T GoPhone Fusion 2 Smartphone, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The AT&T GoPhone Fusion 2 Smartphone lets you connect to your world on the go.
AT&T GoPhone Fusion 2 Smartphone:
- 3.5" touchscreen display
- 3.2 megapixel camera
- SMS, MMS and instant messaging
- GPS navigation
- Google Android OS
- USB port
- Web browser
- Built-in WiFi
- Alarm, Calculator, Calendar
- Talk Time: 300 min
- Standby Time: 348 h
- Color: Black
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I got 3 different answers from 3 different ATT stores. I finally bought one and here is the scoop. I have a 10 cents per minute plan with data plan. They did change my SIM card (unfortunately forgot about transferring the data). My plan is still the same. The ATT rep turned off the data portion in the phone for me and showed me how to turn it back on. She advised me to only use the wireless because the data services will eat through the money stored in my account very, very quickly. I can turn this on if in a pinch. Wireless works on ATT hotspots, home network, etc. The GPS will not work without wireless or a data services connection.by twittle3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby LumbeeMexican11/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The answer is yes, but there is a catch to it. Both phones have to be at&t phones, because they use similar sim cards. However the phone will not work if your service has been canceled or terminated. For the go phone you have to purchase minute cards and you would add the minutes to your new phone like normal. http://snippets.com/can-i-put-my-current-sim-card-into-a-new-go-phone.htmby rnich2167/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I compared the 2 on att.com Fusion 6.6 hours talk time, stand by time 390 hrs, is cabaple of international calls, weighs less, little smaller, blue in color Fusion II 5 hours talk time, stand by time 14 days 12 hrs, non-international, weighs more and a little bigger, black in color, capable of 4G hope that helpsby KHill11101/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not sure about all the specs, but I did notice the SAR value is higher... that usually means a stronger antenna for reception.by Classic14012/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I switch the sim card from the AT&T contract phone into this phone and just continue with the unlimited contract data, minutes, internet?
- Yes.by SSWireless81344766494/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is a GoPhone. I called and asked they told me no, its completely different. If you already have a gophone and you want to just take your sim card out of that phone and put it in this phone you can.by KHill11103/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?