Check out these related products
- $11.62 Was $14.43Save $2.81
AT&T 500-Minutes Rechargeable US & International PrePaid Phone Card
Customers also bought these products
- $2.62 Was $3.27Save $0.65
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Imagine no more surprises on your phone bill. This AT & T 500-Minutes Rechargeable US and International PrePaid Phone Card offers domestic calling within the U.S. at less than eight cents a minute. International rates are higher than U.S. domestic rates and vary according to area called. Optional add-on features* like PIN-less dialing and speed dialing on this international phone card can be added to make your calling experience more convenient. Please read the Terms and Conditions below before purchasing.
AT & T 500-Minutes Rechargeable US and International PrePaid Phone Card:
- AT & T prepaid phone card with U.S. and international calling capability
- Card value expires 365 days after activation,recharge,or last use
- International phone card has no hidden surcharges
- No monthly fees
- Rechargeable - additional minutes can be added to AT & T prepaid phone card or sign up for AT & T Auto minutes
- Have minutes automatically added to your AT & T 500-Minutes Rechargeable US and International PrePaid Phone Card when your balance is low
Save time and simplify calling with these optional features included on your AT & T PrePaid Phone Card at no extra charge*:
- PIN-less Dialing:
- Make calls without entering the PIN on the back of the AT & T 500-Minutes Rechargeable US and International PrePaid Phone Card
- Lost Card Protection:
- Provides added security by replacing your card minute balance if the card is lost or stolen
- Program up to 10 frequently called domestic numbers so you will have one-touch dialing capability for those numbers
*Administrative fees for certain user-initiated actions involving speed dialing and PIN-less dialing will apply and are deducted from the card's minute balance. There is no charge for use of the AT & T Auto minutes feature.
Terms and Conditions: BY USING THIS AT & T PREPAID PHONE CARD, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, RATES AND CHARGES BELOW AND IN THE SERVICE GUIDE AT www.att.com/prepaidguide; Also available from Customer Care at 1-888-854-6741. Minute value applies to U.S. domestic calls only. A surcharge not to exceed 35 minutes applies to pay phone calls, some of which compensates pay phone providers. One-minute billing increments; partial minutes used are billed as full minutes. Rates may be higher for calls to/from mobile phones. International rates are higher than U.S. domestic rates, vary according to area called, and can change. Call Customer Care for International calling information before leaving the U.S. Recharge minutes may have different rates, surcharges and terms and conditions and are not refundable. Card value expires 365 days after activation,recharge,or last use. Card can't be used for toll-free calls, calls for paid services with premium charges or for operator-handled calls. Directory Assistance rates are higher than U.S domestic rates. Service provider makes no warranties and its liability is limited per service guide. Any disputes arising from purchase or use of this card are settled by arbitration, which doesn't apply to CA residents for disputes arising in CA. Safeguard your card and card number. You are responsible for loss or unauthorized use. Card may be terminated without notice if fraud is suspected. Card is only returnable at Wal-Mart, with a receipt and only remaining minutes will be refunded. If you re-charge, all card minutes become non-refundable. Direct unresolved complaints to the regulatory agency in the state where the card was bought. Service provided by AT & T Corp. or affiliate; by AT & T Alascom in AK. Service provided where authorized.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.63 x 3.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this card is primarily used to place calls from landline phones.by AT&T PPC Customer Support11/30/2014Written by a verified representative from AT&T PPC Customer SupportWas this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby OmaShops11/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NO.by MAresident10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- READ the Terms and Conditions before you buy any product. These minutes do not expire.by Jkc101011/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- These cards are primarily for use from any domestic landline phone, regardless of the carrier. Minutes cannot be loaded to a wireless phone. It is not recommended to use this card to place domestic calls from your wireless phone. Doing so would deduct minutes from your wireless plan, as well as deduct minutes from your AT&T PrePaid Phone Card. These cards are great for making International calls from the U.S.; with a wireless plan that includes unlimited domestic minutes.by AT&T PPC Customer Support10/27/2014Written by a verified representative from AT&T PPC Customer SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is for AT&T.by CommunityAnswer10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?