About this item
- You will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.com within minutes of successful order placement for this AT&T $25 refill.
- A second email from firstname.lastname@example.org with access to your PIN will be delivered within 60 minutes*
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com. Enter your email address used to order on Walmart.com, your billing ZIP code and your Walmart.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from Walmart.com or in your Account Order History on Walmart.com).
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled PIN numbers. Walmart.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced PINs.
*Pins are usually delivered in minutes or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Wal-Mart or your Credit Card company.
AT&T $25 Refill (Email Delivery):
- Redeemable for talk time, text messaging, games and other pay-as-you-go services
- Compatible with AT&T pay-as-you-go cell phones
To view frequently asked questions about this AT&T $25 refill visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- For the $25 card, you get unlimited text and 250 phone minutes.by BigClifford5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY MINUTES OR TEXTS. IT IS ONLY MONEY. $2 PER DAY ON THE DAY YOU USE IT, THEN AFTER THE $2 IS SPENT YOU HAVE UNLIMITED MINUTES AND TEXTS UNTIL MIDNIGHT. YOU ARE ALWAYS CHARGED FOR DATA (INTERNET) AND E-MAIL REGARDLESS. YOU USE UP THE $25 AND YOU HAVE TO BUY MORE.by giannif5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (13)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a dollar amount you can talk & text until you use it up. Then you will have to buy a new card. If you do a lot of texting & talking say $100 or more per month a Go Phone probably isn't for you.by Oliphant5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it depends on your AT&T phone plan. With my pay as you go, I am charged 25 cents per minute, so the card gives me 100 minutes. I also buy a 200 text message/month package which cost $5 and is deducted from my original $25 balance.by NHDad15/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- ZERO MINUTES. IT IS DOLLARS - YOU SPEND $2 ON THE DAY YOU USE THE PHONE THEN ALL MINUTES AND TEXTS ARE UNLIMITED UNTIL MIDNIGHT. ATT ALWAYS CHARGES YOU FOR DATA (INTERNET) AND E-MAIL REGARDLESS.by giannif11/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a dollar amount when you activate a new phone you're given a couple of different choices.by Oliphant10/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it depends on your AT&T phone plan. With my pay as you go, I am charged 25 cents per minute, so the card gives me 100 minutes.by NHDad14/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Q. So if I buy the $25 At&t Refill Card, does it have unlimited mins or not? Cause the card says unlimited mins.
- YOU SPEND $2 ON ANY DAY YOU USE THE PHONE. AFTER THE $2 IS SPENT ALL CALLS AND TEXTS ARE UNLIMITED UNTIL MIDNIGHT. YOU PAY ALWAYS FOR DATA (INTERNET/ E-MAIL)by giannif5/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have one of the unlimited plans you're simply adding the $25 to your account and you still have the unlimited minutes.by Eric04245/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (28)Was this answer helpful?
- The area indicating unlimited usage is referring to plans that are available on the Go Phone. You are buying $25. How this is used depends on your plan.by HippieWytch5/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (45)Was this answer helpful?