ASUS TF300T-B1-BL with WiFi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System, Blue
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The ASUS TF300T-B1-BL with Wi-Fi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC has everything you need to connect to your world on the go. This Wi-Fi tablet features built-in webcams that allow you to take pictures and videos of yourself and your friends — and send them to anyone. Plus, you can store plenty of photos, songs and more with the touchscreen tablet PC's massive 32GB capacity.
ASUS TF300T-B1-BL with Wi-Fi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
ASUS Touchscreen Tablet Technical Specifications:
- 1.2GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core Mobile processor
- 1GB of system memory and 32GB on-board storage memory — plenty of room to store music, photos and more
- 10.1" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution
- Touchscreen tablet features a built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth v3.0
- Back 8MP webcam with autofocus and front 1.2MP webcam
- micro HDMI port, internal microphone, 2-in-1 audio jack, dock connector port
- 32GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- Up to 15 hours of run time on a full charge
- ASUS tablet PC weighs 1.4 lbs; 10.4" x 0.4" x 7.1" dimensions
- Android 4.0 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, Google eBooks, YouTube, Google Movie Maker, Games
- Adobe Flash Player, Quickoffice viewer, Android browser and Google Play (for applications)
- Android Music Player
- Media Formats: Popular formats
- ASUS Tablet PC and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with Wi-Fi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
The Keyboard Docking station is sold separately.
Check out our entire selection of tablets. Shop tablet PCs by screen size, price and brand on Walmart.com.
|Processor Type:||NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30L Quad-Core Processor|
|Processor Speed:||1.2 GHz|
|System Ram:||1 GB|
|Hard Drive Size:||N/A|
|Laptop Screen Size:||N/A|
|Battery Life:||15 hours|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi & Bluetooth v3|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone/Microphone, 1 x MicroHDMI, 1 x MicroSD Card|
|Operating System:||Google Android|
|Accessories Included:||AC Adapter , Battery|
|Operating System Version:||Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.99|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.4 x 7.1 x 0.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I want one of these new tablets. However, there has been raised the question concerning the poor sensitivity of the wi-fi receiver. Has this been
- The TF300T has the plastic case. My modem/Router is a new one from Centurylink. The sensitvity/reception of the ASUS does not seem to be up to par, but seems acceptable. The ASUS has a 4 level scale. At 10' it registers a 3-4. At 50' #with house walls# it registers a 2. Decide on your distance and obstacles. At 60-70' with more than 3-4 walls it might be a problem. You can always get a WIFI repeater if you are in one site.by JohnWestminsterCO11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The reason the TF201 had wifi and GPS issues was because the metal back was interfering with the signal. The plastic back on the TF300 has remedied this. I have a TF300 and I have absolutely no Wifi or GPS issues at all. I can go anywhere in my house and even in my yard and I still get a nice strong signal.by MMedley7/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The GPS works great on the TF300T the first Asus prime that had the metal back was weak in that area, but they ahve comeout with an external dongle for that model they arre sending out for free to the owners that request it.. No need for that with the tf300t I used it a couple of weeks ago and it had no issues at all.. I love it.by goose11276/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no problems with Wi-Fi with this particular tablet. Always connects and always has good signal.by Darty04235/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the issues with wifi and GPS were with the TF201 Transformer Prime. The issues have been addressed on the TF300T and the upcoming TF700T.by papageno195/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the GPS & Wi-Fi issues were with the Asus TF 201. Others have said that the Wi-Fi & GPS work great on the ASUS 101 & the 300. My 201 is being returned. I would reccomend going to Best Buy, Wal-Mart, ect. to try the 300 tablet out. Their is also a new hign end Asus 700 Tablet coming out in a few months.by dolls4U5/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This tablet is the TF300T ... I believe you are referring to the TF201 when you mention the bad wifi. TF201 has absolutely wretched wifi strength ... I own one. This tablet here, again, the TF300T is the latest in the line of Transformers. This is the one with the plastic back. The poor wifi issue does not exist in this model. The same can be said for the first Transformer in the series, the TF101. The wifi in that model is also impeccable. Cogby cognitoo6/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My understanding is that with the plastic back cover, both the wifi and gps have been greatly improved.by eddiewebbie6/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The power connector functions as a connection to a USB port on another computer. If you get the keyboard dock it has a regular USB port.by JohnWestminsterCO11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not. On the tablet itself. If you buy the keyboard docthere is a usb port.by tna4469/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no USB port on the tablet itself. Not even a micro USB port. However, there is a full sized USB port on the Asus Transformer TF300T dock. You can also buy an adapter made by Asus that plugs into the proprietary connector slot which turns it into a full USB port as well.by MMedley7/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No USB port. But I purchased a USB adapter that connects to the power-in port that works great. It is an ASUS component and costs 15 or 20 bucks. BTW this is one great tablet!by jchorner7/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No there is an HDMI port...by goose11276/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no usb, but cable can connect to usb on your pcby fochu665/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have a USB port if you buy the optional keyboard dock which also extends the life of the battery. Well worth it.by Darty04235/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, only with the mobil dock stationby yogj20115/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How much on board memory, the $379 price seems to be for 16GB but descriptions saids 32GB. Is this $379 price correct for the 32GB version?
- Prices change almost daily. I bought the 32 GB version for $320 from Walmart on Nov. 18 (online price - not the price in the store). Just keep watch.by JohnWestminsterCO11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It appears that has changed.. when they first appeard at walmart the 32 gig at walmart was $379.00 that is when I bought mine and yes it has 32 gig... now the 16 gig is $379.00 and the 32 gig is 399.00by goose11276/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have 32gb.by Darty04235/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item, the TF300T-B1-BL has 32GB of on board memory (about 27GB free). There is also another model, the TF300T-A1-BL that is 16GB and only $20 cheaper. Walmart seems to only sell the 32GB version while Best Buy only has the 16. In my opinion there's no reason not to go for the 32 for $399 when the 16 is $379. Most other manufacturers charge $100 extra for the 32. The similarity in price has caused some confusion with this tablet.by papageno196/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Read the description, Clearly states "•32GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot" So 32 GB built in and additional available with sd card slot.by stehor101705/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not believe they even sell the 16GB version which is TF300T-A1-BL The A1 is the 16GB part number and B1 is the 32GB. This is one of the best prices and I especially like it because I have an extra 32GB MicroSD that I can put in the expansion slot for 64GB. Hope this helps.by Revtmyers7/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The specs paper I have says, "micro SD, up to 32 GB. Internal memory is 1 GB Ram, 16GB ROM." I think this means with the micro SD card it has up to 32 GB. Hope this helpsby dolls4U5/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?