About this item
The ASUS RT-N53 Black Diamond Dual Band Wireless-N 600 SOHO Router brings striking design together with impressive simultaneous dual-band performance: the 300Mbps speed combines the usability of the 2.4GHz band with the stability of the 5GHz band. Delivering fast connection speeds in both wired and wireless connections, the ASUS Wireless-N router is ideal for large home environments that wish to enjoy seamless HD video streaming, online gaming and internet surfing all at the same time. The straightforward QIS (Quick Internet Setup) web-based wizard on this ASUS wireless-n router ensures you can get onto the Internet without hassle, regardless of your operating system. The unique EZ QoS (Quality of Service) of the ASUS RT-N53 Black Diamond Dual Band Wireless-N 600 SOHO Router can easily allocate bandwidth according to individual needs by simply clicking the applicable buttons.
This four-port Wireless-N router has multiple SSID connections that can create three more separate and limitable access networks for different roles.
ASUS RT-N53 Black Diamond Dual Band Wireless-N 600 SOHO Router:
- Wireless-N Technology
- Up to 300Mbps data transfer rates with Wireless-N
- The ASUS wireless-n router is compatible with 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g with Wireless-N technology
- 4-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch for wired connection of up to 4 computers
- Encryption: 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise and WPS support
- Concurrent Dual Band feature lets you use two 300Mbps Wireless-N networks at a time
- Guest Network Access on this ll-mount router lets you create 4 separated wireless networks on the 2.4GHz band with customized security and access restrictions
- The Easy Universal Repeater can extend your parent AP quickly and intuitively
- Clever wall-mount design
- Parental control features track your kids' activities online and offline and control their computer time
- What's included: wall-mount router, user manual and AC adapter
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.4 x 9.3 x 3.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.