ASUS M51AC-US006S Desktop PC with Intel i5-4570 Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8 (Monitor Not Included)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
ASUS M51AC-US006S Desktop PC:
Asus i5 Desktop, M51AC-US006S Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel i5-4570 processor
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 32GB)
This Asus Windows 8 Desktop,(Monitor Not Included) gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more on this Asus Desktop-8GB Memory-1TB Hard Drive with Intel 4570 Processor
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- Gigabit Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX650 Graphics
With 1GB of graphics memory and DVI and HDMI capabilities
- 16-in-1 card reader
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x RJ-45 port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x DVI port
- 2 x PCI-e x1, 1 x PCI-e x4 and 1 x PCI-e x16 slots
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst with the Asus Windows 8 Desktop,(Monitor Not Included)
- Anti-Virus Trial, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Freshpaint, MaxxAudio
- ASUS AI-SUITE II, ASUS AI Manager, ASUS My Logo2
Asus i5 Desktop, M51AC-US006S Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the Asus Desktop-8GB Memory-1TB Hard Drive with Intel 4570 Processor.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i5-4570 Processor|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||1 TB|
|Memory Card Type:||Compact Flash (I & II), CF+Microdrive, MultiMediaCard (MMC), MMCmobile, Reduced-Size MultiMediaCard (RS-MMC), Secure Digital (SD) Card, miniSD Card, xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick, PRO, Duo, PRO Duo|
|Processor Speed:||3.20 GHz|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||32 GB|
|Connector Type:||1 x 8-Channel Audio, 1 x DVI, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 4 x USB 2.0, 6 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||M51AC-US006S|
|RAM Memory:||8 GB|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this item brand new, or is it another refurb? If refurbed, then what is the warranty. I don't know what to believe on the description as monitor ?
was brand newby An anonymous customer3/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
This is a new desktop. It just doesn't come with a monitor. Since it is new, it should come with a standard warranty.by Asus_Answers2/12/2014Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
You should get a unit that has Windows 7 preinstalled as downgrading from Windows 8 may take a lot of work, if not, impossible to do: http://www.pcworld.com/article/2015107/downgrading-from-windows-8-to-7-what-you-need-to-know.htmlby Asus_Answers12/6/2013Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?