As Seen on TV Sobakawa Micro-Bead Cloud Pillow
Customers also considered
- $24.15 Was $29.88Save $5.73
- Rollback$18.49 Was $22.99Save $4.50
- Reduced Price$29.99 List price $59.99Save $30.00
- from $15.92
- $13.43 Was $16.30Save $2.87
- Rollback$18.95 Was $25.99Save $7.04
- Rollback$20.60 Was $35.99Save $15.39
- from $10.60
- Rollback$27.53 Was $46.35Save $18.82
- $15.32 Was $19.88Save $4.56
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The As Seen on TV Sobakawa Cloud Pillow helps to relieve your muscle tension, neck and back pain. With more than 10 million micro-air beads, the Sobakawa Pillow allows air to flow freely to keep you comfortable while you sleep. The micro-bead pillow adapts to your individual anatomy and gently supports your neck and head. This ulta-soft pillow offers a relaxed feel, so you don't have to sleep one more night with back or neck pain. With the As Seen on TV Sobakawa Pillow, you'll enjoy a relaxing night of sleep and feel more rejuvenated the next day. This micro-bead pillow comes with its own custom-fit pillow case.
Sobakawa Micro-Bead Cloud Pillow:
- New Micro-Air Bead Technology: Over 10 million micro-air beads allow for maximum air flow and comfort while allowing the pillow to retain its shape
- Contour Shape supports your neck and head by conforming to your individual anatomy
- Anatomical design helps relieve muscle tension, neck and back pain
- Comes with its own custom fit pillow case
- Retail packaging not included
|Features:||Conforms to your individual anatomy , Long lasting beads keep its shape|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1111632|
|Brand:||As Seen on TV|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.75 x 5.00 x 12.50 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- uh, no. it is for your headby sparklegreen497/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am NOT affiliated to he manufacturer in any way so i can't give you a factual technical reply BUT as a user of this pillow i can give you my BEST guess which is NO, I personally wouldn't even attempt to microwave this pillow for fear it would damage it immediately. Inside this pillow are tiny pellet like air balls, eventually they either burst or evaporate on their own (see my review) and I think heating the pillow in anyway would just cause these microbeads to pop or melt immediately! They are basically made up of air so air doesn't maintain heat hardly at all. Unlike the gel pillows which can be heated or cooled the air balls inside this wouldn't hold onto any temperature very long or at all in my opinion. In fact, this pillow keeps your head nice and cool because of the air balls not being able to hold onto the heads heat very long in general. I hope this helps you make the decision to look elsewhere for something to heat your neck with. Good Luck!by AnthonyfromBrooklyn11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't because of the beads that make up the filling. I don't know what they're made of but seem like plastic or something that would not be good to microwaveby NoLies11111/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not heat it. It already had a chemical smell, so I can't imagine what microwaving it would release. I have a rice pack that I can heat in the microwave and put in the freezer. You could make one or buy one at a craft fair.by ociana10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No i don't think so but i know it can go in to the fridge to be cold.by karlalver10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it will mess it up the beads will melt together i tryed it i had to buy a new 1by sweetnsassie10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no.you can chill it in the freezer..so I'm told. I did not try it.by TexasInternetShopper11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can only FREEZE the pillow for one hour at a time. No heating up. Sorry...by ADeerandaCat11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does it stay cool. I am having a problem finding 1 that stays cool. I wake up in the night w/ my head sweating ??
- I still get a little warm but the pillow stays cool.by Bowlerlady11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very! The microbeads allow air to keep flowing through the pillow as you sleep so it never gets hot.by CuddleMunkie12/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had no problems and I sleep under a sheet and two blankets.by termitemostl1/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes totallyby sparklegreen4911/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No don't buy it you'll be disappointedby MomDukez11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes!by frogger04611/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it stays cool, just keep your room cool too. open the window. otherwise it doesn't heat the headby Walaza4/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have a micro fiber pillow now and it is too firm, but I need it for the neck support. Is this pillow too firm?
- This might work for you. Its not firm and I like it because you can mold it to where you need it. I do not use it for a regular pillow because its not large enough for me. I do like to use it for additional support during the night though. Hope this helpsby hgefgshg12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not in my opinion... it is "flexible", not rigidly shaped, and you will find that whether you are a "back", Side" or "Stomach" sleeper, it seems to mold itself to easily adjust to being comfortable. I believe that is the main reason it has helped MY neck so much.by OFLAT10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it seems to be just right between my shoulder and my neck.by Bowlerlady10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all! It's filled with microbeads that shift around to allow your head to sink into it, but fully supports your head and neck at the same time.by CuddleMunkie10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe this pillow to be fairly soft as there is room for the micro-beads to move around. You can shift the beads to support your neck. I tried both this and the Sobakawa Buckwheat Hull Pillow for sleeping (on my side), and I preferred the buckwheat pillow because it is more firm. However, I use the micro-bead pillow to prop myself up in bed to read or watch TV. Hope this helps you.by CompareOnlineShop10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am surprised I don't wake up with a sore neck anymore. My husband never had the neck problem - he just always had a tussle with pillows and these don't bother him.by jeaniefran10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't seem too firm to me. The size can be adjusted slightly, so it has some give in the shape.by voyagerjs10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $24.15 Was $29.88Save $5.73