Archos presents the 101 Titanium 10.1" IPS Tablet, a feature-rich contender in the tablet market with a bevy of options that is sure to appeal to tablet aficionados. It features a capacitive 10-point IPS touchscreen. This ensures wider viewing angles and less glare than non-IPS screens when outside; and the 10-point multitouch will help to make all those Android apps more fun to tinker with. The 1280 x 800 resolution display is powered by a quad-core Mali 400MP graphics processor. The processor is a dual-core ARM Cortex A9, suitable for the applications that Android will throw at it. It will handle most commands and functions without any problem, and performs well under pressure — its low power consumption means less heating up and less instability in the tablet's core. The 101 Titanium 10.1" IPS Tablet also includes 1GB of DDR3 RAM. For storage, there is an 8GB flash drive, but the microSD slot supports microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC up to 64GB for more storage capacity.
ARCHOS 101 HD 10" Touchscreen Tablet PC:Technical Specifications:
- 1.6GHz dual-core ARM Cortex A9 processor
- 1GB RAM of system memory
- 10" IPS touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution
Software and Applications:
- Back webcam and front webcam
- USB 2.0 port, Micro-USB 2.0 port, HDMI port
- 8GB on-board storage memory
- 1080p Full HD video playback
What's in the Box:
- Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean)
- OfficeSuite Viewer 6, Google Play (for applications)
- Media Formats: AVI, MP4, MOV, 3GP, MPG, PS, TS, MKV, FLV, MP3, WAV (PCM/ADPCM), AAC3, AAC+ 5.13, OGG Vorbis, FLAC,JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, .SRT, .SSA, .SMI and .SUB
What's a Tablet PC?
- Tablet, battery and AC adapter
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).