About this item
The APC SurgeArrest offers optimum protection to your computer and other electronic devices. The four widely spaced power outlets allow sufficient space for even large plugs. You can simultaneously power a phone and a modem with the help of the phone line splitter. This home/office surge protector has a fail safe mode which efficiently protects circuit damage due to overloads or power surges. Other features include a protection working indicator, EMI/RFI line noise filters and a resettable circuit breaker. This eight outlet APC SurgeArrest comes with a long power cord and an adjustable cable management system.
APC Home/Office SurgeArrest 8 Outlet with Phone Splitter Protection:
- APC SurgeArrest Phone Line Splitter allows use of two pieces of equipment at once, such as a modem and phone.
- Resettable circuit breaker provides easy recovery from overloads.
- Receptacle Shock Safety Shutters protect you from accidental contact with unused outlets.
- Fail Safe Mode disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
- Data-line Protection ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges when using this 8 outlet surge protector with phone splitter protection.
- Protection Working Indicator warns you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge.
- Catastrophic Event Protection ensures instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults.
- Transformer Block Spacing allows you to connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.
- Filters out EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups.
- Right Angle Plug allows for equipment and furniture to be placed closer to the wall.
- 180-degree rotating cord with strain relief offers convenient placement.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Adjustable Cable Management keeps cords and cables neat and organized when plugged into the 8 outlet surge protector with phone splitter protection.
- Lightning and Surge Protection prevents damage to your equipment from power surges and spikes.
- Complies with local agency safety requirements, including UL in North America and CE/Kema/Gost/C-tick/A-Tick/Telepermit in their respective regions.
- The home/office surge protector Overload Indicator illuminates when connected equipment draws more power than unit's capacity.
|Device Type:||Surge suppressor - external|
|Cables Included:||1 x power cable - 6 ft 1 x phone cable - external|
|Compliant Standards:||CSA, NOM, UL 1363, UL 1449|
|Equipment Protection Value:||75000 US Dollars|
|Min Operating Temperature:||32 F|
|Max Operating Temperature:||113 F|
|Humidity Range Operating:||0 - 95%|
|Input Voltage:||AC 120 V|
|Frequency Required:||50/60 Hz|
|Input Connector(s):||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Circuit Protection:||Circuit breaker|
|Power Output Connectors Details:||8 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Dataline Surge Protection:||Phone line - RJ-11 - 1 input line / 2 output lines|
|Max Electric Current:||15 A|
|Emi/rfi Noise Filtration:||70 dB|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.6 x 2.4 x 14.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.