About this item
AFINIA Value-Line Filament is a low-cost, high-quality material alternative for 3D printing. This 1.75mm ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) filament has an extrusion temperature range between 210 and 250 degrees Celsius and allows for a broad support among a wide range of 3D printers on the market. At one kilogram, the large-capacity spool will provide enough filament to last for a significant amount of 3D prints. Choose from 17 different colors of AFINIA Value-Line filament for your 3D printing jobs!
AFINIA Value-Line ABS Filament for 3D Printers:
- 1.75mm plastic ABS value-line filament
- 1kg spool (approximately 400 meters)
- Optimum extrusion temperature: 210-250 degrees Celsius
- Certified for use in AFINIA H-Series and compatible printers
- Value-line filament consistently provides excellent build quality for low-cost 3D printing
- Value-line filament 3D-built raft and supports are only slightly more difficult to breakaway from the models than those using the premium filament
- Packaged in a sealed plastic bag with with a desiccant pack
- Color: black
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 7.88 x 7.88|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.