AFG- Athena Leila Crib and Dresser/Changing Table Set, Choose Your Finish
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The AFG Furniture Leila Crib and Changing Table Nursery Set in Cherry makes a wonderfully stylish addition to your baby's nursery. This delightful nursery set pairs a classic baby crib with a spacious dresser. Both pieces of nursery furniture feature a beautiful finish that brings elegance to any living environment.
AFG Athena Leila Crib and Dresser/Changing Table Set:
- Fixed-side baby crib ensures stability
- Adjustable, 4-position mattress support
- Crib Dimensions: 53"L x 31"D x 40"H
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses
- Baby Dresser/Changing Table: 2 drawers, 2 shelves, Guard rails on top
- Fits a 16" x 32" changing pad (sold separately)
- Dresser Dimensions: 36"L x 19"D x 36"H
See all cribs on Walmart.com. Shop cribs including convertible cribs and crib mattresses. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||96.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||53.0 x 50.0 x 40.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No - adjustable front railing is no longer soldby forbabynumbertwo3/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The front railing does not go up and down but the height of the mattress can easily be adjusted.by Jolenad3/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It has 4 different positions for the mattress. When the baby is small and not sitting up to get out, it can be put of the highest setting. It is very easy to get the baby out. Don't need to lower anything.by lovebeingamommy032/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the sides are stationary.by Terry04241/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the crib has fixed sides, which I think is the law now.by candleofthoughts11/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the front railing does not adjust due to the recent recall's of adjustable crib railings. The mattress support is adjustable though. Once the mattress is in the crib the baby is high enough where I can change a diaper without my back killing me.by MamaMerz11/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not a drop-side crib. Those are now illegal for stores to sell. Instead, You are able to adjust the height of the mattress.by zombieskittles1/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All panels are stationary. It does not lower or raise. The crib itself is quite portable and low enough to reach in to get the baby in and out of the crib.by AFGBaby9/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby forbabynumbertwo4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not convert to a toddler bed, but you can remove the side railing and put up one of those toddler bed safety railings and you can have a daybed for your toddler. The crib is very sturdy and I am going to do this once my daughter is old enough.by MamaMerz1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but you can use the back as a full size headboard...by aasan799/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The crib is a classic style crib with only the crib configuration. Toddler and full-size configurations are not available for this model.by AFGBaby4/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I couldn't tell it was anything different than solid wood. The pieces were heavy (but not to heavy, just sturdy) and didn't look cheap.by lovebeingamommy031/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure what it is made out of. It feels solid and looks nice, not flimsy at all. It's likely a pressed type of wood.by candleofthoughts1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the crib and changing table are made out of solid wood. The only part of the set that isn't solid were the pieces that are the bottom parts of the drawer. I think those were made of smooth particle board..but it's still very sturdy and I wouldn't let that stop you from purchasing it.by MamaMerz1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The entire crib and the structural frame of the changer/dresser are made of solid wood.by AFGBaby1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?