About this item
The most powerful Benzoyl Peroxide acne medication available without a prescription, now microencapsulated in a continuous-release formula. Medicine absorbs faster and deeper to kill 99% of acne bacteria on contact and continuously fight breakouts between applications.
- Prescription Grade, maximum strength with continuous clearing
- Minimizes the overdrying that can occur with ordinary Benzoyl Peroxide
- Reduces redness with the triple-action power of Bisabolol, Naringenin and Sea Whip
- Advanced formula kills 99% of acne bacteria
- Advanced 10% Micro-Benzoyl Peroxide
- Medicine absorbs faster and deeper to kill 99% of acne bacteria on contact
- The most powerful Benzoyl Peroxide acne medication available without a prescription
Active: Benzoyl Peroxide 10%. Inactive: Water, Dimethicone, C12-15 Allkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Yeast Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Phytosterol, Isoeicosane, Cetyl Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Bisabolol, Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort/Armoise) Oil, Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Triethylmonium Dimethicone Peg-8 Succinate, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Edta, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 1.5 x 3.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use it almost every day and just a little goes a long way. One tube usually lasts me 5-7 months.by Billybobzep7/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use a pea sized amount on my face everyday, morning and night. It is 1 oz.by AngMo11/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on how much you use at a time. Cover whole face once a day, it will last a month or two.by fillintheblank7/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use it daily. I put it on at night if I have a troubled area, and then reapply in the morning before I put on my makeup!by clearface9211/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?